***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So McCain backs the firing but he also backs a special committee on Russia...:nerd:

Last edited:
So the guy who said he was going to recuse himself from any tampering made a recommendation for the biggest tampering of the investigation. Interesting, will watch.

I wonder what Mr.Guy Mr.Guy 's thoughts are on this news :lol:

The Comey sacking has even David Frum calling Trumputin and his cronies thugs now

Last edited:
I wonder what Mr.Guy Mr.Guy 's thoughts are on this news :lol:

The Comey sacking has even David Frum calling Trumputin and his cronies thugs now

I love how these conservatives after all these decades, want to act routinely shocked at how morally bankrupt their side has become.

One some ole "Oh my, heavens to Betsy, I dunno how this happened, we conservative stand to something more" steez.

Isn't that the truth Rusty :lol:,I give slight props to the ones who can actually own up to it and haven't bought into the cult of personality over their actual ideology.

In other news,at least the next FBI director will be Daddy Vlad approved and stamped!

@AP: In possible sign of closer ties between US and Russia, Trump plans to meet Russia's foreign minister at White House. https://t.co/n9K6nEy2Gr

So nice of them to meet tomorrow,so soon after they described Russia-US ties at an "all time low" just a few weeks back...

Last edited:
How the hell Grand Wizard Sessions recuse himself from the investigation but then come around and recommend firing the man leading the investigation. Smh

How the hell Grand Wizard Sessions recuse himself from the investigation but then come around and recommend firing the man leading the investigation. Smh

I've yet to find any answer regarding this :lol:

Hope whatever deal he made to recuse himself in exchange for skating free off of his blatant perjury is void after its been made real clear that he didn't actually recuse a damn thing :lol:

Seeing a lot of Dems bringing it up

Last edited:
The block is all the way hot for Donnie. He must have forgot Sessions recused himself and used that "recommendation" as a scapegoat for the action.

I tried to tell you guys the investigation was a waste of time. Trump was gonna find a way to destroy the investigation.

Back
Top Bottom