***Official Political Discussion Thread***

CNN Politics @CNNPolitics

BREAKING: Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to Michael Flynn's associates

-eXNQl.gif

Gonna be glorious when Flynn sings his vocal cords out

Last edited:
The ball's just getting rolling now that it's getting real serious...
@TrueFactsStated: Just in: From a highly placed source. Comey (as former Director) is testifying tomorrow/Thursday before Senate Committee in closed session.
If I was him I'd run up in there talmbout

"I'm snitching on you, you, DEFINITELY YOU!"

7JXdkB.gif

I'd be pointing so many fingers and dropping so many names 

Everyone getting snitched on 
laugh.gif

Also:

C_bRirzXUAAiOEO.jpg

Life comes at you at a brisk pace occasionally

ALSO:

Complete with video evidence 
laugh.gif

DA FAKE NEWS MEDIA DOEEEEEE

Where is that **** gif even from? :lol:

Conway was just on CNN spinning this hard WOW.

All of sudden Trump "lost confidence" :lol:

Cooper then played the tape of Trump praising Comey for his handling of Hillarys emails for her :rofl:

Had the receipts on deck

Last edited:
Cooper then played the tape of Trump praising Comey for his handling of Hillarys emails for her :rofl:

Had the receipts on deck

Yep, but Conway spinned it as 'we'll he was on the campaign' :lol:

They let her out the basement to let the alt-fact fly

Had the receipts on deck

Yep, but Conway spinned it as 'we'll he was on the campaign' :lol:

They let her out the basement to let the alt-fact fly

I think the networks had boycotted her on the low :lol:

Probably felt it was an opportune time to air her patented doublespeak again :lol:

Last edited:
Sean Spicer outside the white house up against the bushes in the dark trying to explain what's going on.

:rofl: :rofl:

SNL gotta use this.

@TrueFactsStated: Just in: Senate Intel Com sent lengthy letter to Treasury requesting detailed financial info on transactions of Trump, family, & assoc.

2qkjwpt.gif

That account has been ahead of a lot of big Russia news over the last few weeks...

Follow the money :nerd:

Last edited:
Comey loyalists are gonna LOVE that little detail :lol: Revenge needs to be swift and ruthless.

Never doubt the unifying power of white supremacy. I'm hopeful for leaks, but I won't be surprised if they don't come.

Never doubt the unifying power of white supremacy. I'm hopeful for leaks, but I won't be surprised if they don't come.

They're fine with the US becoming a 3rd world country and becoming the embarrassment of "modern" societies, because as NT's resident inbred put it so eloquently, the rest of the world can kick rocks :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom