***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The US will never become a third world society :lol:
But it's role in the world is slipping fast as the "world's authority"
China and Germany are quickly filling that role.

Last edited:

Putin won

G6qzoJ1.gif

Last edited:
Bernie statement on Comey:
WASHINGTON, May 9 – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) issued the following statement after President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey:

“Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey raises serious questions about what his administration is hiding. Why did President Trump fire the person leading the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and the Russian government? I find it deeply troubling that this decision comes a day after damning testimony by former acting Attorney General Sally Yates on Russia’s ties to the Trump campaign and just days before Comey was scheduled to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“President Trump has repeatedly taken steps to kill inquiries into Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election. It is clear that whomever President Trump handpicks to lead the FBI will not be able to objectively carry out this investigation. We need an independent investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.”

Putin won

G6qzoJ1.gif
:lol:

But I mean technically majority of Americans wanted us to stop interfering in the worlds affairs

Sure most of us didn't want it to become like this though

Thing is, no country is self-sufficient.
Well, as we all know, America has gotten quite greedy with its imperialism for centuries, and often we need resources,but instead of trading fairly, we respond by raping and pillaging sovereign countries and governments to instill our "democracy" or a banana republic.
The cost of making such deals has reared its ugly head, as seen with the Vietnam War, Iraq War, 9/11, Syria, etc in recent decades, and now we get Trump, who the people thought will end "bad trades" when in reality he stands to only profit himself and a small elite.

But I have faith that after this tragic episode, the nation will realize their faults and become a country that will work with other fairly and not screw over their own citizens in the name of nationalism. Current I see this as America at its lowest, far lower than Nixon and Bush years.

Last edited:
Well, as we all know, America has gotten quite greedy with its imperialism for centuries, and often we need resources,but instead of trading fairly, we respond by raping and pillaging sovereign countries and governments to instill our "democracy" or a banana republic.
The cost of making such deals has reared its ugly head, as seen with the Vietnam War, Iraq War, 9/11, Syria, etc in recent decades, and now we get Trump, who the people thought will end "bad trades" when in reality he stands to only profit himself and a small elite.

But I have faith that after this tragic episode, the nation will realize their faults and become a country that will work with other fairly and not screw over their own citizens in the name of nationalism. Current I see this as America at its lowest, far lower than Nixon and Bush years.

I envy your optimism.

I mean how much ****** lower can we get
Our country displays one of the worst wealth inequalities for a first world country, our public education system is in tatters, and we elected a ****** twitter troll and reality tv host as president

How much lower can we get?

Our country displays one of the worst wealth inequalities for a first world country, our public education system is in tatters, and we elected a ****** twitter troll and reality tv host as president

Dude, it can get much worst.

Famous last words...:lol:

Didn't Loretta Lynch try to stop Comey from sending that Clinton letter......
Think I just found my new sig
So the White House can fire the guy investigating them and hire someone that won't investigate em?

Senate won't act either and instead confirm the replacement with the 51 votes Trump needs.

All we need now is a war as a distraction. oh wait.. Afghanistan requires more boots on the ground.

So blatant and it looks like the GOP will stay in power for a while. Gerrymandering laws to steal the House majority, stole the 2016 Presidential election by using Russian hacks, voted in a strong Conservative in the Supreme Court by changing the confirmation rules, and NOW will control the FBI and DOJ whom will no doubt cater to Trump.
The potential  of this makes me 
tired.gif

Worse in what ways? Unless we were white, the standards always haven't been as good until recent years.

Worse in what ways? Unless we were white, the standards always haven't been as good until recent years.

-We can enter a recession, so bad we get even weaker growth coming out of it and we have a lost decade or generation of GDP growth

-Are deficits are expanding and that will drag down the economy soon

-Our civil rights laws and enforcement can be rolled back constantly with Sessions and Trump stacking federal courts

-Social security cut, Medicare cut, Food stamps cut, disability cut so more people languish in poverty even in old age

-The Opioid crisis starts effecting affluent whites, and minorities of all colors

-Climate Change causes a major refugee crisis from central and South America

-The Supreme Court through death or retirement ends up being like 6-3 or 7-2 conservative which leaves the possibility for major civil, labor, consumer rights being rolled back. Same sex marriage decision might even be in line to be reversed

-The lead in our pipes does the same thing as it in the ear and violent crime starts spiking, which leads to more tough on crime policies.

-Another large scale war

Who you like me to continue? And listen, being a poor rural white ain't the wave. Those people live in absolute despair too

Last edited:
How bad is this y'all? This guy Trump is a bad look for us. That's what we get for voting go his ***. Country is getting instant karma.

-We can enter a recession, so bad we get even weaker growth coming out of it and we have a lost decade or generation of GDP growth

-Our civil rights laws and enforcement can be rolled back constantly with Sessions and Trump stacking federal courts

-Social security cut, Medicare cut, Food stamps cut, disability cut so more people languish in poverty even in old age

-The Opioid crisis starts effecting affluent whites, and minorities of all colors

-The Supreme Court through death or retirement ends up being like 6-3 or 7-2 conservative which leaves the possibility for major civil, labor, consumer rights being rolled back. Same sex marriage decision might even be in line to be reversed

-The lead in our pipes does the same thing as it in the ear and violent crime starts spiking, which leads to more tough on crime policies.

-Another large scale war

Who you like me to continue?
Sure. I got all day in the islands to enjoy this. :lol:

-Another large scale war

"Hello Homeland Security I would like to report a potential Asian terrorist sleeper cell................I have it on good word he is currently in Hawaii meeting with militant Hindu Nationalist..........Yes I can hold for a supervisor"

Last edited:

Putin won

G6qzoJ1.gif
:lol:

But I mean technically majority of Americans wanted us to stop interfering in the worlds affairs

Sure most of us didn't want it to become like this though

Thing is, no country is self-sufficient.

But I have faith that after this tragic episode, the nation will realize their faults
and become a country that will work with other fairly and not screw over their own citizens in the name of nationalism. Current I see this as America at its lowest, far lower than Nixon and Bush years.

Thanks for the laugh.

IF something is done regarding the level of info of the American populace, your optimistic view might be realized. As the country stands though :smh:

You ever heard of scheduled blackouts? As in, your house and neighborhood don't get electricity 2-3 days out of the week. Ever been in a nice house but you gotta have your own water well because the water company is occasionally runs out of water? You ever called 911 and the cops ask you for gas money? :rofl:

We ain't that low yet.:lol:

-Another large scale war

"Hello Homeland Security I would like to report a potential Asian terrorist sleeper cell................I have it on good word he is currently in Hawaii meeting with militant Hindu Nationalist..........Yes I can hold for a supervisor"
Me and Barry are planning something outchea in Hawaii :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom