***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Da orange don just wants it to be a big surprise for all his loyal followers when da coal powered Hemi Dodge Demon drops in 2018

Available in 2 colors. Black and charcoal. It's not da passing lane power you need but da passing lane power you deserve.

Vroom vroom

Last edited:
So you mean I can't get my coal edition Prius anymore? [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

So you mean I can't get my coal edition Prius anymore? [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
soup-nazi.jpg

NO COAL FOR U

What corruption issues? And there was a primary, Clinton one fair and square. If people wanted another option, they should have expressed it then.

Also, until we have a constitutional amendment to change the 12th, we will always have two dominant political parties because coalition building is done before the election not after.

If you are a liberal, voting Green Party is dumb, it is plain ans simple hustling backwards. it just helps the GOP. And the Greens ran an incompetent candidate too.

One of the problems that we have on the left is that we have geographical segregation within our coalition. Bernie and Clinton people do not usually live in mixed neighborhoods. As result, it is hard to image that the other faction had a lot of support from real primary voters.

I tell my friends and my students that the Bernie faction controls Central California but we got to put in the work right now and figure out how to lose less badly among black and brown communities. If we do that, we'll be alright.

As far as greens are concerned, they should stop running for President and focus on deep blue districts and run as Democrats in the primaries or they can run as Greens in California and take advantage of the State's top two primary system. There are places where Greens could finish in the top two in the open primary and then in the general election, there would be Green and Dem but no Republican on the ballot.

The only equilibrium in American politics that allows for a strong third and fourth party is if those parties have serious power in certain regions. The Greens could get pull in State legislatures and even win a few House Seats and from there you can build your Party, Caucus with the Dems and not help Republicans. However, that would require a degree of patience and strtgic thinking that the Greens are not known for.

These guys are ****** though, aren't they? I don't think they can buy themselves out of this one the way they played their hand.

Yeah patience and the Green Party don't go together. :lol:

The few meetings I have been to break down within like 20 minutes. A couple have ended in shouting matches

I stay in a corner because I refuse to get caught in the crossfire when the hemp sandals going flying.

But you are right, if they play it right, they can establish themselves as a decent regional party. They could even probably pull a few upsets in rural areas.

These guys are ****** though, aren't they? I don't think they can buy themselves out of this one the way they played their hand.
Flynn is roast.
Kushner starting to get the heat turned on him.

Trump still looking to skate but who knows, he's done about almost everything to obstruct justice

Kushner is a grade A idiot. How can these clowns be so comfortable with potential treason

Long money + white skin. They know they're playing with a different set of rules. They overstepped their bounds this time though.

True, but damb, Kushner really trying to push the limits of his privilege.

I know somewhere in New Jersey,Chris Christie is snorting a line of KFC gravy through some chicken skins, and laughing his *** off

@spectatorindex:
BREAKING: Senate Intelligence Committee has asked Trump's campaign to turn over all its emails and phone records

(Via Washington Post)

wapo.st/2qXEqRw?tid=ss

Last edited:
@spectatorindex:
BREAKING: Senate Intelligence Committee has asked Trump's campaign to turn over all its emails and phone records

(Via Washington Post)

wapo.st/2qXEqRw?tid=ss

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2446668/[/quote]
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/zfuOq2rFBE7Kg/giphy.gif

What is going on B. Steven Harvey and Rosie Da Riviter PROMISED DA COAL TRAIN WOULD SAVE US B. Me and my NT Coal Brothers been spreading Da Good news. Did Da Don lie to us? Naw B he's playing 5758583837D Scrabble B.

So where we at with things when the emails pop off? Really don't even wanna be following this story if it's gonna lead nowhere.

COAL TRAIN BROS DON'T worry fellas. Da Don is playing Interplanetary BINGO BONGO and Da LIBBIES are running scared B cue Da shook ones Video.

Back
Top Bottom