***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We're litigating future primaries now? :lol:

Don't see dude running anyway at almost 80 y/o by that time...

Last edited:
Didn't mention dude since he's still a sitting member of congress though,that's been expected
laugh.gif
. I'm not against her having a life at all,just surprised at how much she's been at the forefront of the "resistance",just seems like she could be planting seeds but I could be wrong. I wouldn't recommend either running personally

@Colombia Could his Euro trip have gone over any worse? Sheesh
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. Now dude just confirmed most of Europeans suspicions about him being a lackey/pawn in Putin's chess game
I thought it was gonna be worse 
laugh.gif
 Aside from that NATO speech I think he mostly fulfilled people's expectations. Those expectations being that he doesn't really pay attention, is mostly clueless about the EU economy or its alliances and that his words mean little to nothing in terms of commitments.

Everyone sees him as a clueless narcissist toddler in a suit and that's exactly what he delivered.

Our government even tried to explain our economy with pictures etc when he demonstrated he didn't understand our economy and he still failed to pay proper attention 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Didn't mention dude since he's still a sitting member of congress though,that's been expected :lol: . I'm not against her having a life at all,just surprised at how much she's been at the forefront of the "resistance",just seems like she could be planting seeds but I could be wrong. I wouldn't recommend either running personally

[@=/u/93394/Colombia]@Colombia[/@] Could his Euro trip have gone over any worse? Sheesh :lol: :x . Now dude just confirmed most of Europeans suspicions about him being a lackey/pawn in Putin's chess game
I thought it was gonna be worse :lol:  Aside from that NATO speech I think he mostly fulfilled people's expectations. Those expectations being that he doesn't really pay attention, is mostly clueless about the EU economy or its alliances and that his words mean little in terms of commitments.
Everyone sees him as a clueless narcissist toddler in a suit and that's exactly what he delivered. 

They know they don't have a reliable partner in the WH anymore to see eye to eye on on traditionally shared values.

Read a Slade piece yesterday saying that some Europeans are lowkey glad about dude being in charge since he's basically affirmed a lot of long held stereotypes Europeans have had regarding Americans since he's all of those personified :lol:. Apparently a lot of folks are feeling a bit of schadenfreude as a result :lol:

https://t.co/1Hx9e9Op10

After Russia played most of the country for god damn idiots and we found out, I would hope the "I'm suspicious of the Clinton's motives" talk would chill.

Hillary is probably the person that should be most pissed about the election and has reason to fight back against Trump, yet she has barely shown her face since the election.

I mentioned Bernie because I mentioned Bernie, no one is relitigating anything, that does even make sense to do. The stuff he is doing is way more out of the ordinary. Dude seems most focus on increasing his national profile. Way more than the average primary loser.

I really wasn't meaning to hate on Hillary :lol:,just my 2 cents given how calculated she's been in the past but like I said,might not be the case this time.

The Bern stuff to me sounds like an attempt at energizing the base and attempting to win back some swing voters with all those townhalls with Trump folks for the midterms. If he's still doing it after 2018 than it would kinda look like he'd be planning to run again. Wouldn't mind if all the Dem nominees from last year stayed home in 2020...need to grow that bench

It's not typical for primary losers but a lot of primary losers are out of office usually,man still has an opposition party to prop up and try to help win back power in upcoming elections.

Last edited:
I (sometimes) love Bernie, but I really hope he gets all the way outta the presidential paint in 2020. He's more useful and beneficial to Dems in other arenas.

Bernie wants to win back swing voters for 2018, yet won't say he is a Democrat, still criticizes the party publicly, still acts like there is an issue supporting Dems that are not all the way progressive, does not want to give up his email list, and has town halls with Republicans yet never really attacks them.

Listen to his rhetoric, he is still tryna convince people of his platform, not the voting Dem.

Last edited:
They know they don't have a reliable partner in the WH anymore to see eye to eye on on traditionally shared values.

Read a Slade piece yesterday saying that some Europeans are lowkey glad about dude being in charge since he's basically affirmed a lot of long held stereotypes Europeans have had regarding Americans since he's all of those personified
laugh.gif
. Apparently a lot of folks are feeling a bit of schadenfreude as a result
laugh.gif

https://t.co/1Hx9e9Op10
That "Americans are dumb" stereotype has existed for as long as I can remember 
laugh.gif
 It's not some fringe stereotype either, you'd probably get that response 7/10 if you asked random people on the street if Americans are dumber than Europeans. I think religion has a lot to do with that. The kind of biblethumping going on in the US has long been relegated to da dustbin of history here and people usually point out the "religious nutjobs" when talking about that stereotype.

On the other hand, most people are fascinated by US culture and would love to travel to the US. People are happy to call Americans idiots but they'll flock to US tourists unlike any other 
laugh.gif

^Yeah I highly doubt Bernie is running in 2020. I think he's just using his new found popularity to keep people engaged.

And ANYBODY who thinks Hillary should run again needs to be slapped on sight. She lost to a black guy who's name rhymes with Osama and a reality TV star suffering from dementia, clearly this just ain't for her :lol:

I don't know of any Democrat calling for Hillary to run again. Not even the Clintons

Some people are creating a Boogeyman that does not exist

Last edited:
This Russia **** funny cuz to some of the country they our besties and allies now that trump messing wit em :lol: :smh:

This Russia **** funny cuz to some of the country they our besties and allies now that trump messing wit em :lol: :smh:

Word. For 50 years up until 10 months ago Russia was a bunch of commie bastards. Now, they're bffs. Get the - outta here. These stans lack thinking skills

I almost didn't vote for Hillary (almost) after she hit the dab. But I ended up voting for her.

I almost didn't vote for Hillary (almost) after she hit the dab. But I ended up voting for her.

See what I mean about fickle liberals. Trump dancing to Hotline Bling probably had some of his voters biting their bottom lip...."Buss it open Papi Naranja"

-Hillary got so much flak for the hot sauce comment, but ole girl actually been collecting sauces for decades. But after the Abuela stuff I can see why people would think it was just pandering. :lol:

Last edited:
See what I mean about fickle liberals. Trump dancing to Hotline Bling probably had some of his voters biting their bottom lip...."Buss it open Papi Naranja"

-Hillary got so much flack for the hot sauce comment, but ole girl actually been collecting sauces for decades. But after the Abuela stuff I can see why people would think it was just pandering. :lol:
I just cringe when I see old people doing the dab [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean she's a corny old white lady that's shown she's not the most social, didn't negate her being the clear best candidate. If she didn't attempt some sort of outreach folks would have her head. I appreciate all she tried to do to connect with our communities, but again she's a corny old white lady, it will probably never come off how you want to.

As opposed to the opposition who didn't give one ****.

Last edited:

-Hillary got so much flack for the hot sauce comment, but ole girl actually been collecting sauces for decades. But after the Abuela stuff I can see why people would think it was just pandering. :lol:
I just cringe when I see old people doing the dab [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Geriatric thuggin :smokin

I mean she's a corny old white lady that's shown she's not the most social, didn't negate her being the clear best candidate. If she didn't attempt some sort of outreach folks would have her head. I appreciate all she tried to do to connect with our communities, but again she's a corny old white lady, it will probably never come off how you want to.

As opposed to the opposition who didn't give one ****.

It is so weird to me that dudes 40-50 years younger that Trump find his incoherent babbling and corniness so cool.

That's another thing that irked me about the campaigns. Hillary was often out there in "Urban" markets not just for photo ops, but explaining the initiatives she'd improve and create that would greatly impact those communities in a positive manner. Trump on the other either insulted them or simply said "I'll make it better, just trust me" while making no real attempts to connect to that audience. Yet folks missed all of that and contemplated not voting, didn't vote, voted for Trump because what they saw as pandering. That's nuts to me. You Gon let a dab strip your community of healthcare, social and educational programs?

I feel like that's where the "SJW" terms come in. If everything makes you mad you'll miss some important ****.

Last edited:
Like we didn't see Obama up there doing the popular dance when he ran his first time.

Like we didn't see Obama up there doing the popular dance when he ran his first time.

Famb, the point is that something so silly should not effect your vote.

Like this women wanted to fight for universal healthcare, real gun control, tons of anti poverty measures, and criminal justice reform. Tons of things you want and you want for your community, but you would potentially disregard all that over a lil 10 second corny dance.

After Obama everyone is a corny old white person, nothing they do to connect with a young minority audience in a cool way will land 100%. Somehow dudes let Trump's hotline bling slide though.

Famb, the point is that something so silly should not effect your vote.

Like this women wanted to fight for universal healthcare, real gun control, tons of anti poverty measures, and criminal justice reform. Tons of things you want and you want for your community, but you would potentially disregard all that over a lil 10 second corny dance.
Hill may have done better if she just talked about her policy proposals rather than trying to be hip.

Back
Top Bottom