***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Not how it works at all. Goddamn you're a foreigner who gets it more than our ******* governors do
Time to pack up my bags and run for office b 
smokin.gif

Ive said before in conversation with people that I always found it funny that our Country the United States that prides itself on freedom of speech and democracy has some very authoritarian traditions and people

I've always found that a really strange thing - I really admire certain parts of us culture - particularly the whole "great experiment" thing - but also as an outsider who has spent a lot of time there I think much of the population has believed what they've always been told about how others don't have the freedoms that they do - when it's a blatant lie. Some of the petty crap you have to deal with is just bizarre.

I was watching Prison Break again recently and something struck me - regularly someone flashed a badge and then commandeered a vehicle/took video tape/kicked in a door etc - and that seems to just be tolerated. There's no process or following the law - just fear of what would happen to you if you don't let them get away with it.

Same with labor laws and those sorts of things - they're designed to keep the populous down not to protect their rights. Things definitely seem to have changed in the last 50 years - and this year clearly isn't doing anything to stop that.

Gotta remember a lot of these folks are descendants of slave owners/slavery supporters whether they want to admit it or not. America is the ultimate authoritarian society.

If Muslim Kenyan terrorist Obama can do it, you definitely can. Save us. PLEASE!!
I'll be sure to bring my coal stove with me 
smokin.gif

Gonna go to Kansas of course, wouldn't wanna end up in some liberal debt-ridden ****hole like California

I'll be sure to bring my coal stove with me :smokin
Gonna go to Kansas of course, wouldn't wanna end up in some liberal debt-ridden ****hole like California

I just got invited to an engagement party in Kansas. I declined politely with a believable excuse but had the "HELL @#$@$@ NO" in my head :lol: Only time I leave my liberal @#$@ hole is when I'm forced to go to the Midwest for work. Walking into restaurants with every white person turning their heads and staring at you like you're some type of creature :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
so whose lying comey or sessions?

Sessions just strikes me as someone who has never told a lie. It's da same feeling I get whenever trump speaks. They're just straight shooters.

He obviously had nothing to hide when he said "I do not recall" a thousand times.

I missed the second half of the testimony, was this racist piece of **** Jeff Sessions asked why he left Comey alone with Trump and did he offer up a non-**** boy answer?

Last edited:
so whose lying comey or sessions?

COMET BY a Furlong B. COMET CLEARLY LYING B except on Da Lynch front B. Grand Wiz ethered Da LIBBIES WITH DA Truth B. GRAND WIZ has better defense than Mayweather B.

Last edited:
The existence of people like Jeff Sessions is why I don't trust any middle aged-old white dude in choppa suits and earth toned pants

The way they cross the street when they see people of color is the way I cross the street when I see people that look like him. Call me ignorant, I don't give a @#$@

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom