***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean even if we pretend for a second that he's not a racist crook, how the hell do we have an Attorney General that doesn't know or remember anything? That's some dangerously senile @#$@

Last edited:
I mean even if we pretend for a second that he's not a racist crook, how the hell do we have an Attorney General that doesn't know or remember anything? That's some dangerously senile @#$@

The whole bunch of them are a weird mix of corrupt and also completely incompetent. It's just bizarre. I guess they've spent their whole lives being told how great they are and just can't see anything otherwise.

The whole bunch of them are a weird mix of corrupt and also completely incompetent. It's just bizarre. I guess they've spent their whole lives being told how great they are and just can't see anything otherwise.

What do you expect when they get elected/nominated on the basis of not being Democrat/Liberal?

Basically every time a republican asked him a softball question, his memory was flawless. Anytime a Democrat asked him a direct question, he suddenly has forgotten everything. Hilarious

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337608-poll-trump-disapproval-hits-record-60-percent

Really goes to show you how terrible Obummer was b 
mean.gif

That Kenyan muslim had 8 years and emperor Don already beat him on this metric in just a few months 
smokin.gif

Sad!

A record 60 percent of Americans disapprove of the job President Trump is doing, according to Gallup's daily tracking poll.

That is slightly higher than Trump's previous disapproval threshold, which was 59 percent in late March, according to the poll.

Meanwhile, 36 percent of those surveyed in the latest tracking poll approve of the job Trump is doing, near the record low of 35 percent from March 28.
Neither former President Barack Obama  nor President Bill Clinton  ever reached 60 percent in the survey, while George W. Bush reached the 60 percent disapproval mark nearly five years into his presidency.
The daily poll of approximately 1,500 U.S. adults is conducted via telephone and has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.

Idk why I get into facebook arguments with people.

I posted an article about how the Warriors aren't going to the Whitehouse and some random Trunp supporter came across it and commented.... arguing with these people is pointless. All they do is deflect!

Last edited:
Sessions was Da REAL MVP today B. He was up on my scorecard in the late rounds when he scored Da knockout.

Days to hit a 60% disapproval rating:

Carter: Never

Reagan: Never

H.W. Bush: Never

Clinton: Never

W. Bush: 1,756

Obama: Never

Trump: 144
— Brian Klaas (@brianklaas)

June 13, 2017

Don't believe the so called media.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The 2016 election map invalidates ANYTHING you rookies have ever said or will say

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://t.co/AzTSpgrsCf[/URL]"]
BREAKING from the AP: Trump tells Senators that Trumpcare is "mean"https://t.co/AzTSpgrsCf
— Topher Spiro (@TopherSpiro) June 13, 2017

oh now it's too mean 

Then why the hell was he trying to push it in the House of Reps? :rolleyes
Trump is a moron[/quote]

Because you LIBBIE snowflakes were complaining about the cost of Obummercare. Da Dapper Dandy tried to make yall happy and yall became ungreatful :smh:

The saddest part about Trump blocking people is that, as President, he takes the time to go through his hundreds of thousands of mentions, goes to the persons page, and blocks them. Like doesnt he have anything better to do?? Anything??

Back
Top Bottom