***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If news get confirmed it was politically motivated then this g is a terrorist, no matter the GOP's buffoonery, people on the left need to admit that and not mix words.

Sons's aim must have been hot garbage if he only hit Scalise in the hip.

im finding it hard to have sympathy

how many ppl have died with the repeal of aca? 
nerd.gif

Not according to the system of white supremacy no. But putting that aside, if the shooter deliberately targeted these congressmen that would fit the actual definition of terrorism right? Deliberately causing violent harm with political intent?
Yes it would. Absolutely.

white REPUBLICAN or CONSERVATIVE men arent terrorists in this country

Let me fix that for you.

He will undoubtedly be classified as a terrorist.

That way, repubs can point to this and say "see, we do care about domestic terrorism when it's a white male!"

If someone is killing in the name of the repubs, NBD...

If someone is killing repubs, we got a problem.

They're not really in any position to blame another side for the recent political violence after their conspicuous silence during the rash of ws motivated terror attacks that have already happened this year

Last edited:
I love trump's arrogant tweet:

Trump later tweeted: “Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, a true friend and patriot, was badly injured but will fully recover. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.”

How the **** does trump know he will fully recover? Did he see the x-rays? Does he know his wound won't get infected? Did he meet with the doctors? Or is he just saying that because it sounds cool? You can say "I was told he will fully recover" but you don't just make **** up and say it like it's a fact.

**** him.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see if white males or guns get any sort of blame for this.

Who am I kidding, of course it's the libbies' fault

Libbies fault, which means even though he was white, it's really the fault of the minorities and LGBT community because we're driving a divide between people and pushing the liberal agenda. Also, all the libbies gun control measures wouldn't have prevented it anyways.

'Murica

Libbies fault, which means even though he was white, it's really the fault of the minorities and LGBT community because we're driving a divide between people and pushing the liberal agenda. Also, all the libbies gun control measures wouldn't have prevented it anyways.

'Murica

This is how it will play out.

'Murica
You forgot to mention that Obummer is the cause of racism and the divide between the people b

I love trump's arrogant tweet:
How the **** does trump know he will fully recover? Did he see the x-rays? Does he know his wound won't get infected? Did he meet with the doctors? Or is he just saying that because it sounds cool? You can say "I was told he will fully recover" but you don't just make **** up and say it like it's a fact.

**** him.
Dude, this is Donald Trump tweeting
laugh.gif

You're acting as if the product of him + twitter has ever been even remotely reasonable.

Reports saying their baseball practices start at 5:30 in morning.  Who in their right mind signs up for that team?

Back
Top Bottom