***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yikes

Cant say I'm surprised,this seems to be the case pretty often when the CIA floods a warzone with arms. Weapons ending up in unwanted hands

Fellas, was the orange tie too much? My PRESIDENT ELECT is orange so I wanted to rep. Next time I'm interviewed I'll do the NT tap, tap, pull to rep NT and Coal Country.

Don't forget the hard hat with the flashlight to protect your mind from CNN brainwashing radio waves and to illuminate the alternative energy heathens.

@RElliotWSB

DRBNEbPUMAAurrf.jpg

These bitter white people just wont let it go. Ya lost, move on with your life, stop embarrassing ya damn selves and wasting everyone's time.

Ajit Pai really deserves to catch a fade on sight for this BS. Repealing net neutrality because of wanting to serve ISP's and undoing anything with Obama's name on it is disgraceful

The fact that he was mocking and trolling net neutrality supporters while doing it warrants a mean fade :smh:

Like look at this POS dismissing a colleagues concerns

She admitted that her agency, the FCC, wants to destroy the internet as we know it, while disproportionately impacting marginalized communities and is abandoning the consumers it's meant to protect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom