***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Trump said Omarosa resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked her for her service.
Omarosa said she resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked Trump for the opportunity.

Niketalk says she was dragged out and fired based on April Ryan and TMZ's anonymous sources...

:rofl:

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
All the non voting types I know that are pissed about this, I'm spamming them wit

"Voting does not matter doe"

"Both parties are the same doe"

"Hillary would have been just as bad doe"
I’ll claim my L and admit that my lesson has been learned. I didn’t think things would get THIS bad in just a year. I thought we’d see more tea party types being a little more racist, but Trump ushered in the 1950s: “Da Sequel” from the treatment of black people, to the disregard for other minorities, treatment of women, etc. I guess we can add a step back in technology, given how net neutrality will likely end up.

"First let me check if the phones and chatroom is working" :rofl:
“And don’t forget to watch my live stream of IZM radio family.”

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
Trump said Omarosa resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked her for her service.
Omarosa said she resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked Trump for the opportunity.

Niketalk says she was dragged out and fired based on April Ryan and TMZ's anonymous sources...

:rofl:

Or the secret service slipped up and admitted she was terminated and didn’t resign. *kanyeshrug

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Or the secret service slipped up and admitted she was terminated and didn’t resign. *kanyeshrug

You think this makes your point.... lol. They said they weren't involved. So they did not drag her... to try to take "termination process" as stating that she didn't resign is absurd..

Joined Oct 27, 2013
The whole entire name net neutrality is way too ambiguous for regular everyday people to truly understand the importance of the bill and what it actually is. The name should be something more simple like open internet prosperity bill or something of dat nature

Joined Mar 31, 2005
So now with NN repealed... Since I have Direct TV (Sunday ticket) as my cable tv, and Spectrum as my internet... I might as well cancel DTV service and just go all in with Spectrum? Plus we all know Spectrum will cap all these cord cutting streaming services also so yeah big win for these Corporations.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
The whole entire name net neutrality is way too ambiguous for regular everyday people to truly understand the importance of the bill and what it actually is. The name should be something more simple like open internet prosperity bill or something of dat nature
but if that were the case, Paul Ryan wouldnt be able to lie about "protect consumers" or "threaten free and open internet access"

Joined Oct 3, 2003
So trump lying. Omarosa lying. The secret service lying. And TMZ is telling the truth.

Got it...
TMZ pretty legit though when it comes to breaking news. They broke MJ and Prince death before Twitter even caught wind. More credible than whatever comes out of Trump's or Omarosa's mouth for sure.

Joined Jun 9, 2014
It's not like Trump has lied before. Or like the president is held to a higher standard than somebody else

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now