***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Should we not get drug dealing thugs off the streets? Yes, ILLEGAL Mexicans should be stopped at all cost. No one wants to stop all Mexicans. Generalizing? I would like to see a couple members of the press get washed too. So what? But I wouldn't go as far as saying that everyone with Republican views is the same or would like to see the same things happen.
Not only does your post show me that you're goal post moving, it shows you see no issue with what's going on right now. You've yet to answer my request of those receipts of democratic politicians advocating for violence. But I'll bring my receipts too bro:

Show me receipts or dont quote me ever again bruh

Not only does your post show me that you're goal post moving, it shows you see no issue with what's going on right now. You've yet to answer my request of those receipts of democratic politicians advocating for violence. But I'll bring my receipts too bro:

Show me receipts or dont quote me ever again bruh

I disagree with you that my goal post is moving. I don't wish harm on them, but I would turn my head if I saw a particular news anchor get washed. So what? Didn't Hilary recently go on talking about how we shouldn't be civil until we get power or something?

Edit: And I'll quote you whenever I want.

You mean all the black people who hate white people?
You said the racists in here correct? The only racism I see in here are people who are always talking about white people. Show me otherwise.
We don't hate white people. We know many white people. Some of our closest friends are white. Rusty is dating a white girl. How can we be racist? :smile:

Thread lit at 10am.

Do you count Tucker Carlson?

Cuz Tucker Carlson.
Nope, none of them should be considered press/journalists.

Actually was gonna respond to dude about the only racism he sees is "black people hating white people" by quoting the posts with the black voter threats and votes being stolen then realized what the hell am I doing. I'm not going down to the sewer with this idiot, let him stay blocked. One of the worst parts of the internet is giving these low IQ folks confidence and anonymity to type the craziest ****.

Bro still hasn't shown me any proof, and has advocated for press getting beat. He can't contribute anything. atleast d walk tried to make his arguments sensible.
Key word, tried. DWalk's arguments turned into gibberish too when he is cornered.

But atleaat DWalk puts some effort into his buffoonery.

“Don’t you hate all crime? Don’t you want STD’s to go away??? That’s why we have to get rid of all __________ people!!!!”

:rofl:

These types of arguments are always hilarious

Stick in a radical catch all. Imply the solution is something stupid

“Don’t you hate all crime? Don’t you want STD’s to go away??? That’s why we have to get rid of all __________ people!!!!”

:rofl:

These types of arguments are always hilarious

Stick in a radical catch all. Imply the solution is something stupid
Fairly certain he doesn't disagree with this hypothetical either.

Actually was gonna respond to dude about the only racism he sees is "black people hating white people" by quoting the posts with the black voter threats and votes being stolen then realized what the hell am I doing. I'm not going down to the sewer with this idiot, let him stay blocked. One of the worst parts of the internet is giving these low IQ folks confidence and anonymity to type the craziest ****.

Yeah, on NT that is the truth. If some white dude came on here and said negative things generally about black people he would be banned. Fast. Later NPCs!

People aint trying to be civil out here "bruh".
Did you even watch those videos, or did you just do a quick youtube search? :rofl: Civility does not equal violence. Back to my original question, Can you show me democrats inciting hate and violence? Hillary is talking about bringing a don't throw the towel in mentality into the democratic party. Maxine Waters builds on that by saying we should shame and shun the republicans for unjust and not conducting theirselves in a bipartisan manner. Neither of those equal body slamming the press, or stop and frisk lol

I like reading the replies. I don't engage with them online but it helps me form crushing arguments for real life situations where people say **** like that :lol: here I've just taken to making fun of them for the most part.

There's always a trail of clues I follow to conclude who is worth having a real conversation with and on what subjects.

Back
Top Bottom