***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Young Beto let’s get it

28F674E7-A20A-4DE3-84BB-26F7B423A86A.jpeg

Brah I was gonna ask him for proof of his claim but I decided not to bother. At worst it is some more GOP "Soros" conspiracy, and best it is a contrarian hot take.

Travis really got paid to send a Tweet :rolleyes
I mean Beto has spent the most on social media ads thus far, why is that unbelieveable?

https://www.adweek.com/digital/beto...itical-and-issue-ads-from-may-through-oct-20/

That's a valid tactic that everyone is using. It's just funny to me when politicians pay to use our culture for gain then dispose of it afterward as usual.

Nothing new.

Last edited:
I mean Beto has spent the most on social media ads thus far, why is that unbelieveable?

https://www.adweek.com/digital/beto...itical-and-issue-ads-from-may-through-oct-20/

That's a valid tactic that everyone is using. It's just funny to me when politicians pay to use our culture for gain then dispose of it afterward as usual.

Nothing new.
So I was right, you have nothing but conjecture

Running generic ads that say "Vote for Beto" is different than paying off Travis Scott for one tweet.

Tons of celebrities endorse Democrats. Travis Scott is a young African American male that is into politics, there is near 90% chance Beto would be his preferred candidate.

Your argument has a ****** up tacit argument. That any black person with fame that endorses a politician is not doing so because they are using their own judgment to decide who is the better candidate. Instead, they are empty shells whose opinions and favor can just be bought.

Last edited:
So I was right, you have nothing but conjecture

Running generic ads that say "Vote for Beto" is different than paying off Travis Scott for one tweet.

Tons of celebrities endorse Democrats. Travis Scott is a young African American male that is into politics, there is near 90% chance Beto would be his preferred candidate.

Your argument has a ****ed up tacit argument. That any black person with fame that endorses a politician is not doing so because they are using their own judgment to decide who is the better candidate. Instead, they are empty shells those opinions can just be bought.
You can be naive if you want, history has shown us that endorsements can and will be bought directly or indirectly.

Generic ads including sponsored posts of seemingly organic clips of responses in town halls. I've already seen the damage social media can do with influence in our last election, pardon my skepticism. I don't trust any of these guys.

You can be naive if you want, history has shown us that endorsements can and will be bought directly or indirectly.

Generic ads including sponsored posts of seemingly organic clips of responses in town halls. I've already seen the damage social media can do with influence in our last election, pardon my skepticism. I don't trust any of these guys.
So you make a claim, can't show any evidence of that claim being true, then want to call people naive for not accepting your claim.

:lol: Oh ok. We can just end this here.

I sincerely wish that the Democratic Party had the will and the ability to pull in peasants from the global south, resettle them in swing states and help them illegally vote. With this slow motion coup happening, it seems like our only hope to avert political, economic and ecological catastrophe.

Back
Top Bottom