***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What happened to the Central Park five was horrible. And it furthers my position as it relates to due process.
The relevance of the Central Park Five has nothing to do with due process, but has everything to do with Trump's refusal to acknowledge the results of due process that found those teens innocent.

Respectfully, Mr Lawyer.

This is nonsense deflection. You take issue with people seemingly ignoring due process but when the president does it, you are quiet, and often times defend him. When he smears migrants you are quiet, when he slanders the FBI and their ongoing investigation you are quiet, when people bring up the Central Park 5 you make excuses.

The man to this day has people chant "lock her up" at his rallies, yet you are quiet about that too.

And Trump didn't just say those things in Tweets. He said them in interviews, said them at press conferences, said them at rallies. And again your insincere, hypocritical self was quiet. So please spare us.

You are a troll, whose hypocrisy stretches far and wide.

I do not adopt all of the views or statements of any politician. Do you? If so, who?

I have stated my opinion on the Central Park 5, due process, immigration, etc.

Democrats and arguably the Republican establishment.
The investigation started long before the tax cuts and the short-lived stock market rally. Why would the Republican establishment lose when Trump was going to give them what they wanted?

Why are you lying? Try to make sense.

Respectfully,

The relevance of the Central Park Five has nothing to do with due process, but has everything to do with Trump's refusal to acknowledge the results of due process that found those teens innocent.

Respectfully, Mr Lawyer.

You say it has nothing to do with due process... and then you describe how it relates to due process...

The investigation started long before the tax cuts and the short-lived stock market rally. Why would the Republican establishment lose when Trump was going to give them what they wanted?

Why are you lying? Try to make sense.

Respectfully,

I am telling you my opinion. I think that the investigation continued due to sour grapes. By people on both sides of the aisle.

I am telling you my opinion. I think that the investigation continued due to sour grapes. By people on both sides of the aisle.
I agree. That's why there were endless investigations into Hillary's emails, with calls for more investigations continuing to this day.

Similar motivations resulted in the whole Bill Clinton impeachment thing.

It's really unfortunate that Trump has gotten on the wrong side of Democrats, Republicans, Independents, the Judiciary, the Congressional branch, and the executive branch that is able to operate independently of him. It seems like the only people still on his side are his family and his diehard supporters. Everyone else is against America. WE ARE IN TROUBLE, COMRADES.

Sherrod Brown's wife.

DuovQ_PWoAA7NLO.jpg

You say it has nothing to do with due process... and then you describe how it relates to due process...
Nothing to do with *the failure of* due process.

All you have to say about the CP5 thing is how terrible "it" is. We don't hear you say that Trump was despicable for wanting people that have been proven innocent executed.

So did I. This is what some of ya'll keep letting happen to you over and over

"Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility.[1][2][3] The troll pretends ignorance and feigns politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the troll can then act as the aggrieved party.[4][5] Sealioning can be performed by a single troll or by multiple ones acting in concert.[6] The technique of sealioning has been compared to the Gish gallop and metaphorically described as a denial-of-service attack targeted at human beings.[6]"
LOL absolutely spot on. Arf arf arf arf going on all day long. It’s ok, he’s also a sea lion trainer

Today I learned.
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...with-online-attacks-astroturfine-trolljacking

What happened to the Central Park five was horrible.
I thought so, too. That's why I voted against the racist who purchased a full page newspaper ad calling for their execution:
Donald-Trump-1989-Newspaper-Ad-Central-Park-Five.png

Allow me to isolate a measure from this symphony of dog whistles:
"Criminals must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS." (Emphasis in original.)

This seems an odd defense of due process. Reading comprehension is important, or so we’ve been told.

And there is no sea-lioning
We can agree to disagree.

I often wondered what happened to Sarah Jeong, gotta admit, even I was critical of the language she used in some of her counter-trolling. But before knowing it was an act, she Aepps me

Yet everyone at my company got 12% +. Sucks being uneducated and being duped by an Orange clown. I mean I could have said I told you so but I mean I really tried to.

Plus did we forget to mention that google is adding another 7k high paying jobs to NYC? Yea sorry middle America metropolises stay winning, have fun living on disability since you don’t want to adapt to the present reality.

Hold up.

You mean to tell me that giving wealthy people more money at the expense of tax payers doesn’t translate into more jobs, higher pay, and economic prosperity?

Somebody queue the wee-bey gif immediately!
“If you want YOU can give your money away. Why do the rich have to??”

- sea salt fries

*doesnt take into account the rigging of taxation is made with that very intention aka “trickle down”.

It’s ok, he’s also is a charity company owner

Last edited:
“If you want YOU can give your money away. Why do the rich have to??”

- sea salt fries

*doesn take into account the rigging of taxation is made with that very intention aka “trickle down”.

It’s ok, he’s also is a charity company owner

That excuse would only hold weight if these tax cuts to the rich didn’t end up falling on the backs of the bottom 90% tax payers. Well that and if they did what they were sold to the American public to do which is boost economic growth, create higher wages for working class, and keep big manufacturers from picking up and moving else where.

Back
Top Bottom