***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Using the Constitution is an attack on the Constitution.

giphy.gif

edit: my only real problem with the tweet is he says "... try and [sic] circumvent...."

YOU ****ING IDIOTIC PIECE OF ****. IT IS "TRY TO CIRCUMVENT." **** YOU AND YOUR WHOLE INBRED ****HEAD FAMILY.

When you are a constitutionalist until the Constitution doesn't serve you.

I hope we can come together as a people and support our President Elect. He is making all of the right moves and libs need to recognize that he is their President Elect as well. STOP making excuses for your lives libs. I am happy he declared a national emergency and I can't wait for him to finish the wall.

I hope we can come together as a people and support our President Elect. He is making all of the right moves and libs need to recognize that he is their President Elect as well. STOP making excuses for your lives libs. I am happy he declared a national emergency and I can't wait for him to finish the wall.
:lol:

I am proposing a NT political thread meeting in Bluffington to come together. Dwalk has graciously offered to meet with the echo chamber in the past but his efforts have been met we scorn and disrespect. I hope as a well respected member of the NT community you will honor my request. Donald Trump is not my President Elect, he is OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. He is doing what he feels is best for you and me. His fake accent was not meant to be offensive but I know many of you will disagree. I implore you to come together in #Civility for the sake of our message board.

I am proposing a NT political thread meeting in Bluffington to come together. Dwalk has graciously offered to meet with the echo chamber in the past but his efforts have been met we scorn and disrespect. I hope as a well respected member of the NT community you will honor my request. Donald Trump is not my President Elect, he is OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. He is doing what he feels is best for you and me. His fake accent was not meant to be offensive but I know many of you will disagree. I implore you to come together in #Civility for the sake of our message board.
We are going to need a wall. A good wall, and beautiful wall, to hold back the gratitude and candor!

Back
Top Bottom