***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Unfortunately the sentencing memo didn't elaborate on the juicy parts we read about in the transcript from the Manafort hearing about his lies to the Special Counsel and grand jury during his cooperation.

The redactions in the memorandum, particularly about the FARA violations suggests we can expect more from the DOJ's foreign lobbying investigation involving Skadden and the Podesta Group.
d503d1cd27c115162371ac5246bbc9f7.png

Document link to exhibits in Manafort's foreign lobbying case:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5747667-190223-Manafort-Exhibits.html

Last edited:
Yikes
Manafort was essentially colluding with an EU parliament representative with oversight responsibility for Ukraine, who was also part of Manafort's Hapsburg Group. Manafort solicited that individual to not just secretly provide inside information about the EU parliament's views and actions toward Ukraine, but also urged him to take actions that were favorable to Ukraine.
I recall reading about the Hapsburg Group because Manafort apparently sought to recruit one of Belgium's constitutional court justices Jean-Paul Moerman. The "former [redacted] president" appears to be former Polish president Aleksander Kwasniewski, based on a Politico article I remember reading.
925814f3b9eb6c9326d718eb8bb0110f.png

https://www.politico.com/newsletter...re-details-on-manaforts-hapsburg-group-263615
363005f27b4de81e82b4174b169d0e66.png

Sooo, when is the report coming? This Tuesday or next Tuesday?
There have been conflicting reports on whether a report would be submitted to the Attorney General, not the public, next week.

Neal Katyal has actually helped draft the current special counsel regulations in 1999. Something to keep in mind is that these differ in some ways than the regulations Ken Starr operated under.

When will Justin Smellete APOLOGIZE TO COAL GANG? THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY.
This is a dangerous time to be a young white male in America. At any time, someone like Just Smellit can falsely accuse someone like Sandmannn of committing a hate crime and next thing you know that white male had his life ruined while Smellit gets off Scotch Free.

Our system is broken and until we find a fix our country is on the brink of collapse because literally anyone can be targeted by libbie innuendo. Where is due process for Smellit's attackers? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Edit:

Well said, comrade. Well said.

Last edited:
Interesting
The Russian Foreign Minister is headed down to Vietnam too as the Trump-Kim summit is set to take place in Hanoi on February 27 and 28. Kim’s armored train left yesterday.

Interesting
The Russian Foreign Minister is headed down to Vietnam too as the Trump-Kim summit is set to take place in Hanoi on February 27 and 28. Kim’s armored train left yesterday.

So Trump could be meeting representatives from Russia under the cover of meeting with SK in Vietnam. I wonder if China will show up too? Mess Around Trump with make concessions to everyone for wins on crisis that he himself made.

Hmm, just an accident right? No intent in that headline and imagery?

As always the only positive I can see with this is that the NRA has jumped the shark and this whole nonsense will be their end. They are a dinosaur from an age that probably never existed how they think it did.

COAL GANG STAND UP, COALITION STAND UP, NEW YORK STAND UP, DA HEIGHTS STAND UP.
We are planning a Coal Gang + Black Republicans + NT meet and greet for that morning. Meth is the featured speaker, and there will be an economics panel to discuss how to acquire all that money that is trickling down. CRC and ninja have already agreed to moderate.

As always the only positive I can see with this is that the NRA has jumped the shark and this whole nonsense will be their end. They are a dinosaur from an age that probably never existed how they think it did.

If the NRA's intent was to target those politicians for violence, that is indeed wrong. With that said we don't know their intent so Due Process must prevail. Due process hasn't always been afforded to people that look like John McEnroe.

Back
Top Bottom