***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump sitting and watching TV all night when there’s a huge crisis going on? :rofl:

Tweeting about spike and not about our national security he believes is in grave danger? Lol

Last edited:
I don't get why he's knocking Spike for having notes. Trump either reads off of a teleprompter or has other people write for him. When he sounds like a complete buffoon, you know he's the one who formulates whatever he said.

I don't get it either comrade. I can't begin to determine one's intent due to my respect for due process. However, I am disappointed that Spike didn't take the lead from Kanye and speak favorably of our President Elect. Spike wasted a moment. Spike needs to DO THE RIGHT THING.

Untitled.png

The Manafort hearing transcript continues to provide. What’s particularly interesting is that this disclosure that it was 75 pages came from Manafort’s lawyers. Without their previous failure to properly redact a filing, it would’ve been very hard if not impossible to infer the sharing of polling data from the Manafort hearing transcript. Due to the previous (accidental or deliberate?) disclosure by Manafort’s lawyers, it was clear which parts in the hearing transcript were about the sharing of polling data.

Note that Mueller’s prosecutors have been completely silent on this. They did elaborate a bit during the hearing but again, without that previous filing by Manafort’s lawyers we wouldn’t have known about the polling data in the first place.

Last edited:
You get more money in your check and less in returns. That’s not a tax cut at all :lol: a tax cut is making more and keeping your likewise return.

Captain save a bro calling Spike a racist because he didn't get a cameo in Black KKKlansman? I bet Cap'n save a bro hasn't learned that when he sticks his nose into Black issues, that he always loses, right Kaep?

Back
Top Bottom