***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This report shows that the Trump campaign was reasonably aware of the Russian efforts, at least on the hacking side. They were aware the Russians sought to help them win. They welcomed that assistance. Instead of warning the American public, they devised a public relations and campaign strategy that sought to capitalize on Russia’s illicit assistance. In other words, the Russians and the Trump campaign shared a common goal, and each side worked to achieve that goal with basic knowledge of the other side’s intention. They just didn’t agree to work toward that goal together.

All that is legal is not always ethical.

Need the House to hurry up with the subpoena and leak the juiciest bits.
YES. I am DYING to know all the impeachable offense Hillary and OBummer committed in office.

LIBBIES ARE GOING DOWN.

Due process.. o wait.. ummmmm.. what's next in the playbook again?
"Obummer is black blah blah blah.... Climate change is real blah blah blah.... The rich don't pay enough taxes blah blah blah.... Hillary won the popular vote puke puke puke..."

Always enjoy Methodical Management's posts. For those that don't have time to read his post I will summarize.

1. NO COLLUSION
2. NO COALISON
3. NO KALEUSION
4. YIKES
5. SMH
6. #CIVILITY
7. DWALK WAS RIGHT
8. MILK WAS A CONSERVATIVE
9. DUE PROCESS
Uncle Zel needs to come through with the Civility Gauntlet and da Allegedly Stones, to save DWalk from himself.

Last edited:
This guy trying to pretend he's mildly concerned.

Is it me or this has to be the most contradicting opinion put out by a human being?

“Thank God Donald wasn’t charged with any wrongdoing because the evidence wasn’t enough but man, I’m sooo mad that he compromised the trust of the American people by cozying up with the Russians.” - this is what I got from his reax :rofl:

“Insufficient evidence” - How much more evidence you need to prove that your president has embarrassed and ruined the whole country?!

Is it me or this has to be the most contradicting opinion put out by a human being?

“Thank God Donald wasn’t charged with any wrongdoing because the evidence wasn’t enough but man, I’m sooo mad that he compromised the trust of the American people by cozying up with the Russians.” - this is what I got from his reax :rofl:

“Insufficient evidence” - How much more evidence you need to prove that your president has embarrassed and ruined the whole country?!
How much more evidence? Take a seat, my friend, and let our resident legal expert dwalk31 dwalk31 explain. Mr. Lawyer please describe how much more evidence is needed to conclude a crime has been committed, and when we can expect due process to take its course.

You say this but this is the sentiment that I think has most of the house leaders believing they need to do more investigations before they can impeach. Not only do they need to convince the willful ignorant independents Trump is guilty, but they also need to have enough evidence/testimony that this "not enough evidence" defense Republicans are building gets blown out the water. The SOB's are trying to have their cake and eat it too, repute Trump but have him in the white house to maintain power.

If I was Congress I would fan the flames for impeachment all summer by focusing on Mueller and Barr's testimony, tying Trump's taxes from NY State to foreign money, and releasing a mostly nonredacted Mueller report. Then once almost all the info is out there and public knowledge, Impeach.

The saying "If you're going to take a shot at the throne you better not miss" still applies. Yeah, the Republicans probably won't impeach but if they can provide enough proof all the Senators in Purple states should know its the end of their careers when they don't do it. Honestly, if they put enough pressure on Trump I could see him either stepping down or declining to run again. Trump has a history of quitting when placed into a tough situation.

Last edited:

This is the "everything is fine" comic in text form.

Republicans think we are idiots.

They want us to put our trust into the hands of somebody who has been revealed as an untrustworthy person.

They want us to feel relieved by the fact that some evidence of criminality has been gathered, but not enough to put the person on trial.

Most importantly, they want us to forget that Mueller didn't make a decision to bring charges against the president because he was the president, and that when he goes back to civilian status, a lot of the stuff in the report can be used to get him in court.

And you gotta love the consistent inconsistency too: there wouldn't be talks of second chances and wait-and-see if the president was not a typical Republican.

I thought that impeachment wasn’t about criminality but about cleansing the office? Or has that changed in 20ish years?

When I say nothingburger I am saying that it provided no indictments as it related to Russian collusion to influence the election and/or obstruction of justice related to such Russian collusion. Basically, it was nothing more than a bunch of circumstantial items that even Mueller could not say rose to the level of obstruction of justice. After two years, that is a "nothingburger" in my opinion compared to how it was hyped in the media.

He’s kinda right. Let’s be honest the Mueller report was a let down. Yeah Telfon Don did some wrong things but it’s hard to explain in a simple way to stupid voters who are looking for succinct answers. The Democrats better run a great candidate because it’s looking like an uphill battle.

Back
Top Bottom