***Official Political Discussion Thread***

His own words...

Smooth left hook.

Ko_a9d8e4_4016346.gif

Again, I doubted it and he found a state. What's the issue.

My post said doubt, because I did not know. I said that "I do not think" because I did not know. If I knew, I would have said so. I learned something. This, indeed, started with me asking a question for clarity.

Rusty attempted to spin it as if I supported incest or something when I explicitly stated that I support an exemption for it from the beginning.

I still don't see the underlying issue. Other than many on here want to nitpick every post I make hoping to find something.

As someone who was a pretty decent swimmer growing up (some days between morning and afternoon practices I legit spent 6 hours in a pool), this is pretty F’n disgusting.. also ain’t hard to guess who is doing this (going guess lotion wasn’t a priority once getting the chlorine off of their skin either):

There's a whole conversation on Twitter how some people don't wash their legs in the shower. People are disgusting

https://ansp.org/exhibits/online-exhibits/butterflies/lifecycle/

"Butterflies, moths, beetles, flies and bees have complete metamorphosis. The young (called a larva instead of a nymph) is very different from the adults. It also usually eats different types of food.

There are four stages in the metamorphosis of butterflies and moths: egg, larva, pupa, and adult."

If you step on larva, did you kill a butterfly?

Would you treat larva as a butterfly, even though it doesn't have wings and can't fly?

Seems like this should be addressed before some of the other things being dealt with right now

There is feigning ignorance, and there is legitimately not knowing something.
either way...see what rusty said
You want to get so stuck up on this little detail for no good reason.

then...
You may think highly of me, but I don't know everything. Sorry to disappoint.
and ending with that little snarky girl slap shows that...
This is just more sea-lioning from you.

same ol' song and dance. let's see where it gets you.

either way...see what rusty said

then...

and ending with that little snarky girl slap shows that...

same ol' song and dance. let's see where it gets you.

My sarcasm, in this instance, is problematic yet you ignore the sarcasm that’s pervasive in this thread by other posters. Same ol song and dance. We’ll see where nitpicking all of my posts gets you.

Back
Top Bottom