***Official Political Discussion Thread***

475224F4-54A5-494F-B41D-E1D9EFA548C2.jpeg
Published 5 hours ago

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders hauled in a whopping $25.3 million during the July-September third quarter of fundraising, his presidential campaign announced on Tuesday morning.
The massive fundraising figure is up more than $7 million from his second-quarter numbers.

SANDERS PROPOSES NEW TAX TO TARGET COMPANIES WITH LARGE PAY GAPS
Pete Buttigieg’s campaign also reported early Tuesday morning that the South Bend, Indiana mayor raised $19.1 million the past three months. While impressive, the candidate’s fundraising haul is down from the $24.8 million he brought in during the second quarter, which was the highest among the record-setting field of Democratic White House hopefuls during the April-June quarter.

I give every time I hear an Anti Bernie comment on TV. I bought me a shirt last week when an MSNBC anchor lady said that people who vote Bernie over Warren are sexist.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders’ Fund-Raising Haul: $25.3 Million in Third Quarter
The large total for his 2020 presidential bid reflected the senator’s continued strength with small-dollar donors.

$19 average donation
#grassroots

0C044491-3573-42C3-9F46-3E9CEE6EDC90.gif

475224F4-54A5-494F-B41D-E1D9EFA548C2.jpeg
Published 5 hours ago

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders hauled in a whopping $25.3 million during the July-September third quarter of fundraising, his presidential campaign announced on Tuesday morning.
The massive fundraising figure is up more than $7 million from his second-quarter numbers.

SANDERS PROPOSES NEW TAX TO TARGET COMPANIES WITH LARGE PAY GAPS
Pete Buttigieg’s campaign also reported early Tuesday morning that the South Bend, Indiana mayor raised $19.1 million the past three months. While impressive, the candidate’s fundraising haul is down from the $24.8 million he brought in during the second quarter, which was the highest among the record-setting field of Democratic White House hopefuls during the April-June quarter.

I give every time I hear an Anti Bernie comment on TV. I bought me a shirt last week when an MSNBC anchor lady said that people who vote Bernie over Warren are sexist.
Comrade Sanders has the libs shook

Dabo: “See the problem is that we don’t bring our own guts anymore and...”
Congresswoman: “Reclaiming my time! Reclaiming my time!”

Probably have to use inherent contempt when he starts talking about entitled athletes.

Prime washed, time for folk to come to their senses and jump on the Lizzy wave.

So what is Lizzy doing to reach put to black voters or address racial issues? Asking cuz that was your attack on Bernie Malcolm X Sanders.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/elizabeth-warren-is-struggling-to-draw-black-voters.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/bernie-sanders-playbook-for-winning-the-black-vote

among latinos too
https://theintercept.com/2019/04/06/bernie-sanders-latino-hispanic-voters/

But I'm sorry, did Warren run in 2016?

Did she ignore black voters for months during the opening of his campaign?

Did she show up just weeks before the SC primary talking about how she marched with MLK as a reason to vote for her?

Did she then pull resources from other black southern states because she thought it was pointless to put resources into them?

After getting washed did she go on national TV and imply southern black people have too much power in the primary?

Did she then went on to continuously absolve white racism of their racism after Trump got elected?

Did she then say that she didn't need to expand her base because more candidates would split the vote where he did poorly with. In other words, older black people.

When you can answer those questions, comeback to me, otherwise take your red rose color cape off and miss me with your nonsense.

Warren has a ground game and policy proposal she presents to black voters, just like many major candidates. She gotta do the necessary work to get the required support. Her numbers with black voters has been steadily improving while Bernie has not improved over his 2016 numbers, something I continuously pointed out he needed to do win the nomination.

Maybe you should actually listen to the issues black people in here have raised about Sanders instead of running your mouth aimlessly.

Maybe try that for a change.

Last edited:
Oh yeah btw, I have been critical of Warren in here with regards to race and black voters.

Her *** was right their with Bernie on his 2017 "What about the White Working Class" tour, spewing ******** nostalgia politics.

So double spare me

Back
Top Bottom