***Official Political Discussion Thread***

88B4A847-72A1-4A52-A79A-2EF5268643C9.jpeg

Remember the Mercers? You know, the Cambridge Analytica family whose daughter is a stunning beauty?

fafafaac.jpg

Essentially the same people who came up with Clinton Cash and successfully fooled idiot independents in 2016 were trying to do the same thing to Joe Biden in 2020:

Yo real talk I was looking up his daughter because I wanted to see if you were being sarcastic or if she’s hot...wow :sick: totally thought that was his wife in the pic

Yo real talk I was looking up his daughter because I wanted to see if you were being sarcastic or if she’s hot...wow :sick: totally thought that was his wife in the pic
Oh buddy, that's her! Too hot to handle, too cool for school. She'll have all the boys on their knees, begging for more. Line yourselves up but don't get your hopes up. She is the cream of the crop. She puts the And Some in Handsome. Keep your legs crossed, boy, we know what you're thinking!

Manufacturing contracting. Service sector isn’t contractors but expansion dropped 3%. Recession incoming boys, no wonder trump is panicking. But I thought the tax cuts would be a boom for decades to come according to our resident cook.

Back
Top Bottom