***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I didn't see that coming.

HOLY **** !!!

I braced myself for the worst. Like a giant eighteen wheeler freight training through the crowd or a horse catching a molotov smack in the face, but I did not in a billion years expect that. That's the most ****ed up thing, I've seen in a good while and we already live in pretty ****ed up times.

the face of, 'Dey tuk er jawbs'

1570871144476.png

1570871165481.png

The faces of real America. I shed a tear as these people have faced more oppression than anyone ever has.

When I hear Trump speak, I see a developmentally challenged four year old and these people, who you have to assume are bipedal and cognizant beings, are seeing Raptor Jesus incarnate.

"Tillerson pulled Kelly aside to make clear that he felt Trump's request was illegal and that no one would be going to DOJ with it."
Giuliani did go to the DOJ.

6850b4d4a2e31b7ee8ceeb72f91b6ccf.png

This is how the SDF Kurdish fighters are being rewarded for helping the international coalition in the fight against ISIS.
I used a screenshot due to the NSFW nature of the video.
In the days after greenlighting the slaughter of the Kurdish allies, Trump deployed additional US military troops to protect Saudi Arabia.
816339f4d26923f40ae2035fa372c54c.png

Last edited:
This is how the SDF Kurdish fighters are being rewarded for helping the international coalition in the fight against ISIS.
I used a screenshot due to the NSFW nature of the video.
In the days after greenlighting the slaughter of the Kurdish allies, Trump deployed additional US military troops to protect Saudi Arabia.
816339f4d26923f40ae2035fa372c54c.png

the vids going around are horrific.. I can’t watch em.. but I caught enough of this shhh

Back
Top Bottom