***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Happy Thanksgiving famb. I truly am thankful to have each of you in my life. We all share a bond that is as real as if we were speaking in person. I wish you each a wonderful day. To my International famb, I hope you each have an amazing Thursday.

bfdlfp0x6h731.jpg

yup, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Thankful for this thread and the people in here who share news, perspectives, and humor. It's been a tough couple years but you guys have helped make it better. Maybe America will wake up in 2020 and vote out the do-nothing Dimocrats.

I'll see you all at Big Mama's house.

Happy thanksgiving to the goal gang. May y’all enjoy tomei’s bland potato salad and drive your 350 pickups and hummers to the event cause it’s your god given right to kill the earth!!!

‘america!!!
10yr leases on the Hummers was up at the end of October
Trump supporters are car pooling for the holidays

10yr leases on the Hummers was up at the end of October
Trump supporters are car pooling for the holidays

funny thing is I have this Irish immigrant next door neighbor who just traded in his H2 earlier this year and he’s a huge MAGA guy. I’m just waiting till he get jailed cause he’s constantly driving drunk in his new wrangler.

I wish those who were mentally ill would somehow turn that unearned passion and hyperfocus towards something positive and progressive instead of the negative. I understand though that it's largely out of their control and they're susceptible to the programming and targeting from those outlets.

Back
Top Bottom