***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He’s such a pathological liar that he can’t even tell the truth about light bulbs lol. LEDs burn white not orange. Also he wants us to not flush after we go pee pee doo doo?
E96A55BA-060E-4B06-93C8-62470DBDA103.gif

He’s such a pathological liar that he can’t even tell the truth about light bulbs lol. LEDs burn white not orange. Also he wants us to not flush after we go pee pee doo doo?
E96A55BA-060E-4B06-93C8-62470DBDA103.gif

Yeah, that's a funny thing - they are usually a lot cooler in color than a standard tungsten lamp (although not as blue as fluorescent tubes). They're definitely nothing to do with him looking orange.

What the **** is in trumps tax returns that he never wants them to see the light of day? Fraud and foreign money?

If there was evidence of tax fraud the IRS would audit and make him pay the difference. Happens all the time. Not sure what other fraud would show up on there.

He probably doesn’t want it out because he made less for years that he’s proud of and/or he knows people will dig through them to spin a story. It’s not required for Presidents to release them. Some of his have already been released. There weren’t any fireworks.

Not sure how that negates what I said.

Disingenuous much?

There is no thing as a work iPhone for Presidents and a responsible president like Obama gave his iPhone up because he understood that.

Trump is irresponsible and all the sycophants around him allow him to endanger national security.

It amazes me that gaslighting to own the Dems supersedes critical thinking and foresight, but Republicans are gonna get what’s coming to them.

Last edited:
Disingenuous much?

There is no thing as a work iPhone for Presidents and a responsible president like Obama gave his iPhone up because he understood that.

Trump is irresponsible and all the sycophants around him allow him to endanger national security.

It amazes me that gaslighting to own the Dems supersedes critical thinking and foresight, but Republicans are gonna get what’s coming to them.

That article states that as of 2013 they had not found a way to secure an iPhone so he used a blackberry. He was allowed to use an iPad. It is certainly plausible that they’ve found a way to secure an iPhone in 2019. So that article doesn’t move the needle one way or the other on whether trump is using a work phone.

So what happens when the senate votes and all the republicans don’t impeach? We just move on like nothing happened even with all this evidence?

If there was evidence of tax fraud the IRS would audit and make him pay the difference. Happens all the time. Not sure what other fraud would show up on there.

He probably doesn’t want it out because he made less for years that he’s proud of and/or he knows people will dig through them to spin a story. It’s not required for Presidents to release them. Some of his have already been released. There weren’t any fireworks.

Other than reporting property values low to the IRS and high to lenders? That’s a criminal offence right?

Other than reporting property values low to the IRS and high to lenders? That’s a criminal offence right?

I don’t have any idea re: crime. But... I don’t think that’ll show up on a federal tax return.

Funny, when the jobs numbers come in low, his troll *** doesn't post ****.

Dude admits he can't process the details of economic data but keeps posting ****

As always, I will defer to your wisdom as I am not an economist. Is this a good jobs report based on your knowledge?

As always, I will defer to your wisdom as I am not an economist. Is this a good jobs report based on your knowledge?
As always, I will defer to your wisdom as I am not an opportunistic troll. Were the last few jobs reports bad, since your didn't post them?

Back
Top Bottom