***Official Political Discussion Thread***

wow so its really gonna be Biden huh?

Hmmm i mean im voting blue regardless but really??? thats the ******* best we can do?? Anyone else out there?? goddamn :lol:

interested to see who will be on the ticket tho

Hmmm i mean im voting blue regardless but really??? thats the ****ing best we can do?? Anyone else out there?? goddamn :lol:

Don't be so gloom. Cali and Texas the only states that matter tonight. #Hope :nerd:

Hmmm i mean im voting blue regardless but really??? thats the ****ing best we can do?? Anyone else out there?? goddamn :lol:

Obviously there's better options. But people are scared of new ideas, or flat out ignorant to politics and vote based on name. Wont attribute that to anyone particular on NT or IRL, but theres a reason Bloomberg was polling so well before he opened his mouth, and why Biden will be the nominee after his countless **** ups.

In non caucus states how valuable is organizing?

Matt Yglesias been hitting this point and i think he might be righ; all that matters is earned media.

and having huge field staffs door knocking is mostly a waste of time and money.

1583282802009.png

Some nasty folks out in American Samoa.

I know I know I know, that the base of the Democratic Party in the South is mostly black voters.

however, it’s not a stretch to say that Biden will not win a State that was not a former confederate State. Make of that what you will.

I know I know I know, that the base of the Democratic Party in the South is mostly black voters.

however, it’s not a stretch to say that Biden will not win a State that was not a former confederate State. Make of that what you will.

it's not a stretch to say that neither Biden nor Bernie will win a Pacific island territory. make of that what you will.

What point are you even trying to make with this, honestly?

What point are you even trying to make with this, honestly?

Generally, that low wages, low Human Development Index and extraordinary brutality from the criminal-legal system, redounds to the benefit of lower case “c” conservative forces because expectations are kept low and people cannot even imagine anything better.

He will win MN as well! Just watch.

Also, Bernie won't win a swing state tonight (a state we wouldn't win with Biden)

Back
Top Bottom