***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I like that plan I went and payed my loans it sucked but I did it.

cancel interest I can see that as a good compromise. And free school. Heck I would go back for some computer stuff.

NT better than congress lmao

Passing compromised bills

I’ll make the law better, if you pay off your loans you get lower specific education grants that lower the cost of future education.

they going right back to the center. I think tonight proves you can ignore progressive and use plants like warren to cripple them.

centrist have money and name
recognition to protect them.
Nah Bernie had more money, just as good name recognition.

unfortunately he hasn't been able to bring in enough new voters to paper over his biggest weakness;

his ability to persuade insiders.

Unfortunately Bernie just didn't do a good enough job behind the scenes convincing Democratic elites to chill the **** out about his candidacy.

oh well.

he never could. No one in they right mind would give up their money power and jobs to help us regular people.

easier to spend that time and Money convincing us to vote against our own interest.

Nah Bernie had more money, just as good name recognition.

unfortunately he hasn't been able to bring in enough new voters to paper over his biggest weakness;

his ability to persuade insiders.

biden is a bigger name than burnie. Plus Biden leans on that Obama bounce too.

though ur right burnie had more money, just them endorsements killed that advantage.

let’s not get started on the warren game too.

I wanna see what she does in the next debate. Like why you here bruh. I mean super pac money keeping her going tho.

either way I like a smaller pool I want more issues address. For get I wanna bear trump only stance. I wanna see what these people will be on record standing for.

they going right back to the center. I think tonight proves you can ignore progressive and use plants like warren to cripple them.

centrist have money and name
recognition to protect them.

I don’t think Warren crippled him. I think she just like him suffer from the same progressive disease of being activist before politicians. Activist tend to think well this is the best idea why wouldn’t people support it? Politicians think, we’ll I got to go and make these *******s support my idea. Bernie had a ceiling to his support and didn’t look at how to make those *******s who weren’t supporting him do it. Running to the left of the party is not the approach to a national campaign. You got to kiss ***, threaten, persuade , and make promises to people. Bernie was good at threatening people and making promises, but where was the kissing *** and persuasion?

he never could. No one in they right mind would give up their money power and jobs to help us regular people.

easier to spend that time and Money convincing us to vote against our own interest.

As a white collar worker in healthcare now and on wall street a few years ago, I can tell you that none of my liberal and democratic colleagues want to risk anything to help the poor or the environment. They will use paper straws, donate to green peace, approve a .01 sales tax increase, shed a tear for caged children, and raise a fist for BLM but they dont want to touch wall street, hedgefunds, corporate welfare, or insurance companies. Why? Well because they make their living off of those industries or have a parent, cousin, brother, or spouse who does.
Biden is the guy for them.

nah he def could, he kinda made gestures towards it publicly.

Barack Obama was a progressive candidate running and anti establishment race against the most power democratic party establishment brand.

he managed to thread the needle, got the ted Kennedy endorsment, he was just a more def behind the scenes operator.

Bernie could do it, its just not within his DNA.

nah he def could, he kinda made gestures towards it publicly.

Barack Obama was a progressive candidate running and anti establishment race against the most power democratic party establishment brand.

he managed to thread the needle, got the ted Kennedy endorsment, he was just a more def behind the scenes operator.

Bernie could do it, its just not within his DNA.
The next Bern should research how Obama got establishment support, when everyone was looking to line up behind Clinton.

Famb got a few people on his side, and used them to strategically advocate for him to other big name folk he needed on the state level. Went to talk to folk for hours doing face to face sit downs, selling himself. Dude hustled his *** off behind the scenes just as much as he did on the trail.

Bernie seemed hostile to the idea of this process.

Back
Top Bottom