***Official Political Discussion Thread***

03d.jpg

I love Trump has a tiny hand :lol:

Lessons upon lessons upon lessons learned

This. Bernie's and Trump's policies couldn't be any different. What's really your goal here?
There are a lot of lessons to be learnt from the history of America 100-120 years ago. Labor movements were very much segregated; there was a racial - segregationist - argument to support women's right to vote, and most importantly, as it relates to technology, big business has always - successfully - gotten in the way of technological advances that would make the life of the average American better.

If history is any indication, America (what's left of it) won't learn from its own past after the covid-19 pandemic.

This country's past is its future because we're just too lazy, too proud, and too distracted to remember what happened.

This clown is really gassin himself about the ratings he is getting for this pandemic. :stoneface:

50 years from now people will be dumbfounded we let this circus run this country 🤦🏻‍♂️
Do you think most people even remember why the impeachment even happened, 4 months ago?

We live in a country full of Dory's. Only religious morals and decency are keeping some folks from taking advantage of that.

Corona is the second worst virus threatening this nation.

I have never been so ready to risk my health and safety to vote against this clown as I have been this month. It’s truly unbelievable that people still support this *******

I hope these students sue the **** out of this university’s president

Can someone provide me a convincing logical argument in favor of not voting for Biden if Bernie is not the democratic nominee? I'm having a difficult time finding one as I continue to read about Bernie supporters opting to either: not vote, vote for Trump, or vote third party.

I need some meaningful cogent thoughts.... please....

Can someone provide me a convincing logical argument in favor of not voting for Biden if Bernie is not the democratic nominee? I'm having a difficult time finding one as I continue to read about Bernie supporters opting to either: not vote, vote for Trump, or vote third party.

Our PRESIDENT ELECT is the reason famb. He is doing AMAZING work and I wouldn't blame any voter that votes for him.

It's as simple as this. If you are a Bernie supporter and are voting for Trump or not voting then you were never really a progressive in the first place and didn't really care that much about the issues you claimed that only Bernie can fix.

Back
Top Bottom