***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31 apparently doesn’t consider this to be lying

“If he slashes funding down to near zero, he’s still protecting what remains. So he’s not lying or misleading”

-Dwalk, probably.

I feel for the people living in red states in the south who have republican ideologues for Governors. Kemp has the CDC in his own backyard and he thinks people are going to believe that he didnt know that asymptomatic people can infect others? thats just bull****.

These people will standby and watch people die as long as it means that they can hold onto power and capital. And Black folks are among the most vulnerable in these states because they are among the poor and working class in disproportionate numbers. People who have to work and can't afford to quarantine are being exposed and infected at high rates.

People in these states have voted against their interests for decades and maybe people dying in real time will make them wake up and vote these idiots out of office the next go round.

The

dumbest..

timeline...

dwalk31 dwalk31

F562E80B-45D3-4E9F-8F11-1D0500C1501F.jpeg

Ignorance causes alot of mistakes.
At this point, lying is a like secondary matter.
People are not perishing or becoming very sick just only because of lies, they are becoming deathly sick or are dying due to ignorance, initial irresponsibility, and incompetence. And its only the start of this pandemic in Trump's final year of his term, hopefully the last.

Some of these folks are way too old to still be selling their soul and putting their reputation and credibility on the line. I thought you weren't supposed to give a **** in your old age?

Then again she might be brilliant and understands playing to Trump's ego is the easiest way to get him to listen and get **** done.

Some of these folks are way too old to still be selling their soul and putting their reputation and credibility on the line. I thought you weren't supposed to give a **** in your old age?

Then again she might be brilliant and understands playing to Trump's ego is the easiest way to get him to listen and get **** done.

On the other hand, you have Fauci correcting Trump’s mistakes and being rewarded with death threats. These MAGA clowns are really threatening the life of a 79 year old man for fact checking misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom