***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What he means is people that vote republican can vote by mail, everyone else - no.

I guess you don’t even have to be slick anymore when you have an army of suckers like dwalk defending you for every ****ing terrible thing you do or say.

I try my best to stay even keeled through this time and not get too upset but man its getting HARD

Folks do not really comprehend whats going on. We can absolutely NOT afford him in office for a second term. We should all assume he's not going to go quietly either. I'm nervous for what the future holds :smh: :smh: :smh:
Y'all got yourselves the kind of head of state that creates immigrants, either because folks want to leave behind the constant mismanagement of state affairs, yearly crises (economic or weather-related) and corruption, or because their ego-driven wars end up ****ing up societies and creating refugees.

As for me, I'm already thinking about which shoes I'm not gonna miss if I have to pack up and leave. :lol:
Again.

I try my best to stay even keeled through this time and not get too upset but man its getting HARD

Folks do not really comprehend whats going on. We can absolutely NOT afford him in office for a second term. We should all assume he's not going to go quietly either. I'm nervous for what the future holds :smh: :smh: :smh:
I agree with every single damn word. We have to get rid of him in November or this country is DONE. He has done so much damage to us on every level, and now we're hitting rock bottom. My 401k is **** and I haven't seen a lady in a month. What do you want me to do, huh? He's left us no choice.

It is time we vote Barrack Hussein Obummer out of the White House.

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

I agree with every single damn word. We have to get rid of him in November or this country is DONE. He has done so much damage to us on every level, and now we're hitting rock bottom. My 401k is **** and I haven't seen a lady in a month. What do you want me to do, huh? He's left us no choice.

It is time we vote Barrack Hussein Obummer out of the White House.

The only way famb. We must stop Da LIBCLOWN-44 VIRUS NOOOOOOOOOW.

The only way famb. We must stop Da LIBCLOWN-44 VIRUS NOOOOOOOOOW.
you are so right, my friend, my comrade. but with much sadness i bring you bad news.

libclown-44 is not the only virus infecting this great country of ours. there is another threat.

i am talking of course about zoom-24/7 virus. it has grown from nothing to an all-consuming death trap. it has encompassed small business, large business, schools, family, and friend circles. it doesn't discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, class, or age. no one is beyond its reach. all times of day, all days of the week, we find ourselves in front of cheap webcams and under poor lighting having awkward meetings and conversations with people we'd rather not see. it must be stopped.

the last time we faced two threats like this was when the british attacked us from the west and the soviets from the east.

you are so right, my friend, my comrade. but with much sadness i bring you bad news.

libclown-44 is not the only virus infecting this great country of ours. there is another threat.

i am talking of course about zoom-24/7 virus. it has grown from nothing to an all-consuming death trap. it has encompassed small business, large business, schools, family, and friend circles. it doesn't discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, class, or age. no one is beyond its reach. all times of day, all days of the week, we find ourselves in front of cheap webcams and under poor lighting having awkward meetings and conversations with people we'd rather not see. it must be stopped.

the last time we faced two threats like this was when the british attacked us from the west and the soviets from the east.

WE WILL PREVAIL. ZOOM IS FOR CLOWNS AND UGLY DUDES that can't meet people in person because they broke SOY BOIS.

But how could you know what was in his heart, maybe he's just inexperienced?
Did he specifically say word for word that by looting hordes from Atlanta, he only meant black people? Horde and looting are race-neutral terms and Atlanta is home to many white people as well.

1586292124589.png

I know that you follow US politics and culture pretty closely so this may be of interest to you.

Those guys probably invented the use of hordes to describe the spectre of large groups of inner city people swarming self-reliant whites who do not live in the city.

I've followed this site and the broader "survival movement" and I realized that deep down, these people always have and always will, deep in their subconscious, see themselves as settler colonists, be they 17th century pilgrims, 20th century white FHA beneficiaries or 21st century gentrifies. They know that they wealth is ill gotten so they play out in their minds, a societal breakdown that results in race war where their self discipline, thrift and industry will translate into unassailable martial prowess which will result in a decisive victory over and extermination of the descendants of those people whose ancestors were plundered.

a societal breakdown that results in race war where their self discipline, thrift and industry will translate into unassailable martial prowess which will result in a decisive victory over and extermination of the descendants of those people whose ancestors were plundered.
it's what I'm counting on.

Why do all Republicans have such a hard-on for hydroxychloroquine? Like it's a personal insult to them if you tell them we need more evidence on whether it's effective.

It's one of 3 things:

1) there's an ulterior motive (perhaps they have stock in companies that make the drug)
2) they are gullible and incapable of understanding how science, medicine, and logic works, so in their magical world it makes sense that a random malaria drug will miraculously cure the worst pandemic of the past 100 years.
3) they get excited over anything Trump likes

Why do all Republicans have such a hard-on for hydroxychloroquine? Like it's a personal insult to them if you tell them we need more evidence on whether it's effective.

It's one of 3 things:

1) there's an ulterior motive (perhaps they have stock in companies that make the drug)
2) they are gullible and incapable of understanding how science, medicine, and logic works, so in their magical world it makes sense that a random malaria drug will miraculously cure the worst pandemic of the past 100 years.
3) they get excited over anything Trump likes

All of the above but 3 > 2 >>>> 1

The GOP already starting with the bulls*** , if it’s under the projected number they’ll congratulate Trump and complain why did we have self quarantines and shut down the economy if it’s on pace they will blame WHO and China.

The Republicans pivots are amazing, wish they could’ve taught this generation of NBA big men.

Back
Top Bottom