***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jun 28, 2004
I'm comparing my part of the country to what's happening in Minneapolis right now. Currently, there has not been similar uprising in Santa Barbara or LA or San Diego.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I’m sure “same energy” dwalk31 dwalk31 will have thoughts on this

#neverforget

C47CFBED-BA7A-4ADF-A6D1-1A994CE8183F.jpeg
I didn't know that know that robbery was punishable by a summary judgment by a police office, and punishable by deady force. All without a trial.

Almost like this man doesn't respect due process.

Plus the dog whistle on top of that

I am sure DWizzle will be outraged

Last edited:

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
If Trump could have just stop one sentence short and conservatives everywhere could have used Obama's comments after the B.More comments as some cover. The threat of violence completely destroys that defense though.

Watch DWalk excuse be "rubber bullets are already being used I don't see the big deal" , "he didn't say the should kill anyone, they could intentionally miss" :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Jun 28, 2004
I just had to tell my nephew to not drive all day and all night to Minneapolis. I told him to get his *** over to me right now, if he wants to go somewhere (his dad is out of town right now) or stay at home (which I hope he'll do).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now