***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You taking cues from ninjahood's playbook now?

Get back to me when they ask to hear a black man's accent before they shoot.

As far as I know, Ninja doesn't identify as black.

Not sure how that is what I'm saying at all.

I mean.. the Bahamas is ONLY 50 miles south of “the south”

o and I guess going to high school and college in Florida

and then my girl’s parents having a house in Florida, so I’m pretty much there at least like every other month during normal times

nope, zero idea about being black in “the south”

You are not a black man in the south, period. You're not a black man in America. Period.

Whatever you use to do. Whatever yo girl's parents do. Doesn't change that.

Lecture someone else, from afar.

giphy.gif

You said that I was wrong on your background.

Was I right?
No, you were wrong

For someone that takes umbrage and every time deuce king deuce king questions your blackness, because you say you have stated you are black multiple times.

You sure were quick to make assertions about me and my background even though I have shared multiple facts about my life, numerous times.

Funny how that works

No, you were wrong

For someone that takes umbrage and every time deuce king deuce king questions your blackness, because you have stated you are black multiple times.

You sure were quick to make accusations about me even though I have shared multiple facts about my life, numerous times.

Funny how that works

I don't memorize everyone's background.

If you want to correct what I said, fine. But I have no interest in playing blue's clues about it.

I didn't question anyone's blackness. Black immigrants are unequivocally black.

But like I said, you can advance an entire thesis on the dichotomy of black immigrants and descendants of slaves in America.

So if you are not the latter, lecturing me on my blackness or trying to explain the black plight in America to me is a no go. Because I live it.

I don't memorize everyone's background.

If you want to correct what I said, fine. But I have no interest in playing blue's clues about it.

I didn't question anyone's blackness. Black immigrants are unequivocally black.

But like I said, you can advance an entire thesis on the dichotomy of black immigrants and descendants of slaves in America.

So if you are not the latter, lecturing me on my blackness or trying to explain the black plight in America to me is a no go. Because I live it.
You condescending troll, I am black immigrant living in the US for over two decades, since I was 13. I am a damn citizen of this country, been that way for near 18 years.

I have lived it too

You want to claim that me as an immigrant can't lecture you an African American about the plight he faces. While you try to act like you can lecture me on what I have face as black man in America because I immigrated to the US.

It is because I know what about the nonsense black men face in America, because I have experienced it too, because I know you have too, is the reason I find so much of your arguments so vile and shameful.

All you are doing is peddling some diet xenophobic ****ery.

You condescending troll, I am black immigrant living in the US for over two decades, since I was 13. I am a damn citizen of this country, been that way for near 18 years.

I have lived it too

You want to claim that me as an immigrant can't lecture you an African American about the plight he faces. While you try to act like you can lecture me on what I have face as black man in America because I immigrated to the US.

All you are doing is peddling some diet xenophobic ****ery.

Not at all.

But the same way an Asian immigrant coming and lecturing me about my experience as a black man in America or me lecturing you on being an immigrant (and the immigrant experience) would be inappropriate--it is the same concept.

I respect your plight. And wouldn't take away from that all.

But it borders offensive the manner in which folks not only question my blackness but attempt to lecture me on what it is to be a black man in America. I have never done that to you.

And to do it on this weekend, of all weekends, ain't it.

I've said all I need to on it.

Not at all.

But the same way an Asian immigrant coming and lecturing me about my experience as a black man in America or me lecturing you on being an immigrant (and the immigrant experience) would be inappropriate--it is the same concept.

I respect your plight. And wouldn't take away from that all.

But it borders offensive the manner in which folks not only question my blackness but attempt to lecture me on what it is to be a black man in America. I have never done that to you.

And to do it on this weekend, of all weekends, ain't it.

I've said all I need to on it.
Yes, please shut up

Because you are just trying to handwave my experience of being a black man in America, to make your pearl clutching sound principled.

Right now, you are trying to lecture me about being black in America, when I have lived it. Right now you are doing the same thing you swear you would never do.

So again, please shut up

Yes, please shut up

Because you are continuously trying to handwave my experience of being a black man in America, to make your pearl clutching sound principled.

Right now, you are trying to lecture me about being black in America, when I have lived it. Right now you are doing the same thing you swear you would never do.

So again, please shut up

I'm not at all. But the fact that is how you took it speaks volumes. Perhaps read the past two pages and what was said to me and go from there.

Yes, please shut up

Because you are just trying to handwave my experience of being a black man in America, to make your pearl clutching sound principled.

So again, please shut up
Lol yall never will stop..I think lowkey yall will eventually be unexpectedly best friends.

It speaks to you acting like a condescending diet xenophobic ***.

Whatever man. No matter what I say, you'll have an issue with it.

I'm not going back and forth with you. I said that black immigrants are unequivocally black. Period

If you think that me saying descendants of slaves in America have a unique experience is "diet xenophobic," then so be it.

I think black immigrants have a unique experience too.

It is what it is.

I think one day we may play a round of golf or grab a beer.

Whatever man. No matter what I say, you'll have an issue with it.

I'm not going back and forth with you. I said that black immigrants are unequivocally black. Period

If you think that me saying descendants of slaves in America have a unique experience is "diet xenophobic," then so be it.

I think black immigrants have a unique experience too.

It is what it is.

I think one day we may play a round of golf or grab a beer.
Only if you wear long pants

Back
Top Bottom