***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do you understand the idea, dwalk, that, a non American African, and a black American can both have some commonality, simply because both of them are black, the experience can be universal, and maybe a bit different, but the understanding is there.

Absolutely.

I never said that wasn't the case.

But someone who doesn't live in America posting pictures of black people being attacked by dogs during the civil rights era, and tagging me, ain't it.

Like I said, peep the last two pages of what was said to me.

Absolutely.

I never said that wasn't the case.

But someone who doesn't live in America posting pictures of black people being attacked by dogs during the civil rights era, and tagging me, ain't it.

Like I said, peep the last two pages of what was said to me.

actually I’m posting the tweets of other people

those people could easily be black, American and/or from “the south” of America

Heard the shots being fired over here from another thread...

Reading these posts from a Black Trump supporter and a Black immigrant on what it's like to be a Black in America like:

giphy (3).gif

Famb, I didn't even say **** to dude about what it is to be black in America.

I laughed at one of his post and he started with some "you're an immigrant, you can't talk" steez.

So he supported/supports Trump’s views as a President because he is an outsider with no political background but when it comes to being lectured on being black in America he requires that the lecturer have extensive experience?

3AE82D3E-309A-4E09-BD48-0BF6D423BE97.gif

Last edited:
Famb, I didn't even say **** to dude about what it is to be black in America.

I laughed at one of his post and he started with some "you're an immigrant, you can't talk" steez.

When are they gonna learn that we are as diverse as any other group of people on the planet???

This type of foolishness is EXACTLY what "they" want.

Us going at each other over whose "black enough" while they sit back and laugh.

We all different but like someone else correctly pointed out...the system does not care.

Speaking on politics aint never made me question someone's ethnicity...but it sure does make me question a lot of other things when the folks you support are out here killing people that look like you.

Last edited:
Keep in mind outside forces (aka Russia & China) have been proven to use bots and social media to encourage division and violence among the American people.

What happened to George Floyd is an injustice and a product of systemic racism that is a real problem in America.

However don’t get caught up in emotions and allow outside forces to influence you and destroy your country from within.

If America can be toppled due to ****posting, perhaps this country’s foundations are based on monumental and still not redressed injustices.

Sovereign nations will always point out their rivals’ weaknesses when it comes to ensuring justice for all. America is particularly vulnerable because the American state tells the world that it is the standard bearer for liberal values and it uses defense of those liberal values to expand its informal empire. While Russia/USSR and Chiba have internal problems as well, America is unique in how great the gap is between its rhetoric about universal liberty and justice and its reality.

If America can be toppled due to ****posting, perhaps this country’s foundations are based on monumental and still not redressed injustices.

Sovereign nations will always point out their rivals’ weaknesses when it comes to ensuring justice for all. America is particularly vulnerable because the American state tells the world that it is the standard bearer for liberal values and it uses defense of those liberal values to expand its informal empire. While Russia/USSR and Chiba have internal problems as well, America is unique in how great the gap is between its rhetoric about universal liberty and justice and its reality.

even if you buy the ¨weaponized Russian ****posting¨ narrative for the downfall of the United States, it IS kinda funny that America´s enemies have been able to recycle the same content for at least like one hundred years.

1590886927042.png

I vacillate between the idea that AOC will end up a liberal sellout and the idea that she’s the worthy successor to Bernie, as the head of the electoral political wing of a left movement.

I saw her IG story today. She posted tips on how to deal with teargas and ensure that your phone can’t be used to track you during a protest.

She’s a queen and may be a far stronger successor to Bernie in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom