***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pages jumped so was wondering if something happened, but I see Delk just got outta his funk and got his 2nd wind back.

Defending racists, sexual assualt, rapists, and pedos is his favorite past time. Maybe it's just the fry cook lawyer in him.

Huh
My question about Bolton's book disappeared. I did say I intend to [read it without giving Bolton any money], I assume that was the reason.

As for the question, are any of you going to read Bolton's book?

Nestor is Matty's boytoy. Calling it!

Huh
My question about Bolton's book disappeared. I did say I intend to [read it without giving Bolton any money], I assume that was the reason.

As for the question, are any of you going to read Bolton's book?
I assume you would get it for free from a library... I am not going to read it but I will read the news stories or twitter feeds that dissect the main revelations of the book.

Legally, of course

tenor.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agent Orange decides to do a sexual act, says he doesn't wait he just does it. That somehow isn't textbook sexual assault?

It’s consensual except for the 26 people we know about that said it was not. Other than those 26 times, or a little over 1 per year for the last quarter century, it was totally not rape

Last edited:
That is the difference. You are focused on what he really cares about.

Someone can really care deeply about an issue but be unable to translate that care into passed legislation.

In this case legislation is getting passed under an administration that you feel doesn't care.

Whether Trump cares, or not, the measures have been passed and lives have been changes as a result. That is a positive--to me.
As explained by Belgium Belgium , the DOJ is using loopholes to nullify the effects of the application of those laws. Laws that are not being applied (or that are applied in a such a way that the status quo doesn't change) might as well not exist.

It's the same tactic the GOP has applied with the ACA and the Voting Rights Act: they've used the courts to strike down portions of those laws that made them unenforceable, which means that all we have the appearance that those laws - the ACA and the VRA -exist, but their objective can never be achieved because some hidden mechanisms have been removed.

The way you choose to look at those bills is purposefully shallow. That's questionable.

Back
Top Bottom