***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This delk character in here is something else. Honestly, there is no selfrespecting black man caping for Trump anymore, and yet, ol boy continues to dance. Them air forces probably hella creased and crusty from the jiving.

It would be infuriating if I take anything this 🤡 says serious. His whole persona in here is a bad faith argument. He continues to support a presidency that gives a **** all about black men being lynched but as long as the single issues are addressed, it’s duck everyone else. Y’all stay shutting down his fugazi arguments and yet he wakes up every day thinking of new ways to bend for zaddy.

I am in no way speaking for the entire black population here, but I know for sure you ain’t invited to the cookout.

Sad when you think about it. Big sigh

Obviously we define caping differently.

But, do you think there are self-respecting black men caping for Joe Biden?

I gotta say, I hope Biden picks a regular white guy as his VP. Im a die hard dem and libtard but I just don't want any chances and I can foresee the Karens in the midwest not wanting the chance of Biden passing away in office and having a female black president. the undercover racist is real.

He adopted a grown *** man as his son?

source.gif
Yo is no one going to look into this? 30 year old single dudes can do this?

Nah, he probably just saw I posted and wanted to get some quick jabs off.

Instead of engaging and calling him names back, I decided to pivot to address the issue with the general idea of this type of name-calling and how it might hurt someone’s candidate’s chances.

Hopefully you’re caught up now.

You're talking spicy today. Easy with the cajun seasoning on them freedom fries.
5sbDYU.gif

I find it hilarious that Hillary calling people deplorables is still to this day frowned upon by conservatives such as Dwalk, but when Trump calls democrats lowlifes in a tweet its all good. It's incredible the double standard that the democratic party is held to.

I guess you conveniently forget that I criticize his rhetoric as well.

Especially his tweets.

Do you think he paid off Nestor? I’m genuinely confused about their relationship now. Nestor gotta mad as hell he’s got all this heat on him. Every friend and yamb he smashed is bout to come forward :lol:

If he didn’t adopt Nestor, how else is Nestor his son?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nestor is being blackmailed by Gaetz or something to that extent. In the same sentence Matt Gaetz refused to admit Black lives matter and equated Nestor his suddenly adopted son to being the reason why he cares about the BLM movement. I wouldn't put anything past this guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nestor is being blackmailed by Gaetz or something to that extent. In the same sentence Matt Gaetz refused to admit Black lives matter and equated Nestor his suddenly adopted son to being the reason why he cares about the BLM movement. I wouldn't put anything past this guy.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the plot to Tommy Wiseau's next movie.

31-year-old alcoholic named Matthew comes across a 12-year-old boy with a strange name (let's call him Nestor) from across the water. This unlikely friendship blossoms into forbidden romance. Matthew enters politics and lets his passions get the best of him when he votes against an anti-child-trafficking law. Years later Matthew, now a mature 38 years old, declares Nestor to be his adopted son. You can laugh, you can cry, you can express yourself, but please don't hurt each other.

Exclusive footage of Matt and Nestor tossing the pigskin. Oh, hi Matt:

source.gif

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that Hillary calling people deplorables is still to this day frowned upon by conservatives such as Dwalk, but when Trump calls democrats lowlifes in a tweet its all good. It's incredible the double standard that the democratic party is held to.
Delk is probably still fuming about Hillary's buttery males, but I haven't heard much from him regarding Ivanka sending official government emails as a private citizen.

Back
Top Bottom