***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Folks, the sound was down on his phone. The supporters of all candidates shout “white power” in public. I retweeted a video of a Marianne Williamson supporter only to later find out they they had recited the 14 words. This happens to everyone.

Imagine admitting that your hero, the one you've spent 5 years defending, is an idiot who can't read and has a toddler's attention span and thus puts the nation's security at risk....

just to make the argument that the president isn't dumb enough to be obviously racist (maybe just a little racist).

Imagine admitting that your hero, the one you've spent 5 years defending, is an idiot who can't read and has a toddler's attention span and thus puts the nation's security at risk....

just to make the argument that the president isn't dumb enough to be obviously racist (maybe just a little racist).

Convince me that Shapiro and Delk are two different people

Convince me that Shapiro and Delk are two different people
1593460972165.gif

I wasn't talking about how anyone "looked."

But you are speaking from a place of misinformation.

I guess the easiest way for me to explain it is that the number of inmates is disproportionately black considering the US black population.

This is due, in large part, to disparate treatment in sentencing.

1. Black people make up 13 % of the US population and 38% of inmates in federal prisons based on your metric. Contrast that with white people who make up 73% of the US population but only represent 58% of inmates in prison.

Hopefully that makes sense. Federal sentencing unequivocally disproportionally impacts black men. The First Step Act, as a result, is a first step in helping that.

The white collar crimes you mention are a very very small portion of the federal prison population even based on what you posted: less than 1%.

2. Like I said earlier, do some reading because it will really transform how you view the First Step Act and its importance.

It should also color how you view the Crime Bill authored by Joe Biden.
1. Gotcha

2.Will do, thank you for your time.
How do you watch an entire season of a television show by accident :rofl: :rofl:
It’s easier than it sounds.
Oh yeah, disarm these two, then we'll see if they can defend themselves.

Funny thing is, they look exactly like the two that will have their own guns used against them.
You never saw Night at the Museum?

Just your typical diet racism to go along with your coffee. Imagine trying to defend Woodrow Wilson.

this was 7 years after the Civil Rights Act, and 6 years after the Voting Rights Act.

6 years after the assassination of Brother Malcolm, 3 years after the assassination of Brother Martin.

Ironically Lyndon B. Johnson, a man who played lip service to Black Americans while secretly building task forces to destroy their movements and murder their leadership, was president.

"Greed is good"
You know, you can't promote the "I got mine, **** you" mindset for 40 years and suddenly preach empathy when COVID is coming for that geriatric ***.

It's only fitting that they die of selfishness.
Especially after they spent March, April, and May blaming the blue states for the pandemic (and making it hard to get ventilators and PPE) and then suddenly now when it's a red state problem they want to cry.

Back
Top Bottom