***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot_20200701-134458_Twitter.jpg

:lol: :rofl: :nthat:

Colorado turnout sets new record for nonpresidential primary before polls even close.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOYS. The momentum is on our side. We just have to vote.

I can't wait to vote out Clown Gardner and vote in whoever Mister Trump tells me to.

Well I guess that solves where Texas stands on science. It will be fascinating to see how this all plays out come election time. The 65+ block is far and away the Republicans largest, most reliable voting block and they are basically giving them the middle finger telling them to go **** themselves.

Who the hell does this guy think he is. Whatever. I can't wait to see Texas and Florida go to hell.

But fighting dwalk doesn’t need to happen. He’s a Delusional nobody. Like me

Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
Dawg. You been snorting that stuff again?

We must rescue the lost Niketalker. Even if it means polluting hundreds of pages with nonsense.

We must bring our lost sheep back to the Coal Gang.

:rofl::lol::rofl:
Everything would be peachy if it weren't for that China Virus!

I personally would like to thank the China Virus for creating racism in the United States. There had been no problem with race in our country, until people were forced to see it while under quarantine. Nobody had ever seen anything like it before.

Back
Top Bottom