***Official Political Discussion Thread***

love this. get these mf outta here, fake *** “gun rights” group
Man the two outdoor range/clubs close to my house require an NRA membership. It’s such bs. The main reason I have never joined the clubs. I just want to shoot my rifle on a 100yd outdoor range. :lol:

I also considered joining the uscca and the emails that dude sends are downright nuts sometimes.

I think you are misunderstanding where I am giving the credit. I am crediting this administration with the ability to strong arm republican senators to get meaningful legislation passed. My thing is that this administration is uniquely positioned to do this in a way that a Biden administration likely can not.
You give credit to Republican Pedos so I doubt he is misunderstanding anything you said.

Biden draws distinction between diversity within Black and Latino communities

From the article:

Biden told NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro that “unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. . ."

Biden draws distinction between diversity within Black and Latino communities

From the article:

Biden told NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro that “unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. . ."
That is your issue with this quote?

I don't know what you're asking
What is the suppose of posting a snippet of an interview, then highlight one sentence Biden said during it.

You must have an issue or opinion on his comments for you to think it was worthy of posting in here for people to see.

BOSTON (AP) — A Rhode Island man who sent a series of threatening emails to a Massachusetts college professor who spoke in favor of abortion rights and was critical of President Donald Trump has been sentenced to nearly two years in prison, prosecutors say.

Matthew Haviland, 30, of North Kingstown, was sentenced Wednesday in federal court in Boston to 21 months in prison and three years of probation.

Haviland pleaded guilty last September to stalking and transmitting a threat in interstate commerce.

Haviland in March 2019 sent the professor 28 emails containing threats such as, “I will rip every limb from your body and eat it, piece by piece,” and “I will bite through your eyeballs while you’re still alive, and I will laugh while you scream,” according to prosecutors.

Net positive compared to everything Republicans have ever done? Yea, no. That was a terrible assumption.

My position is based solely on which administration can get more passed right now. I think that given the current makeup of Congress, a Trump administration would be better.

Weighing 400 years of slavery and systematic oppression against a few pieces of legislation is not going to yield a net positive for the black community. It is an absurd proposition.
No, net positive as in you believe their passing meaningful legislation while simultaneously engaging in suppression the votes of black people is still a positive. But like I mentioned when you claimed the U.S. had better testing than other countries, I can't read your mind. That's why I'm asking how you determined that having the GOP in power is better.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Trump administration is better with the given makeup of Congress if you aren't comparing its negative impact on the black community?

The NRA at this point is just one big grift fueled by white supremacy.

Killer Mike should be mocked for the rest of his life for going on their struggle news network to throw progressives under the bus.

It's the most powerful lobby group for gun companies

Fake news and lies

lalalala.gif

What is the suppose of posting a snippet of an interview, then highlight one sentence Biden said during it.

You must have an issue or opinion on his comments for you to think it was worthy of posting in here for people to see.

It is political news in the political discussion thread. Tons of articles get posted... but you question my purpose in posting one :lol:

I posted it to highlight a problematic thing said by Biden. Similar to how problematic things said by Trump are posted.

Do you think that statement is not problematic or something?

It is political news in the political discussion thread. Tons of articles get posted... but you question my purpose in posting one :lol:

I posted it to highlight a problematic thing said by Biden. Similar to how problematic things said by Trump are posted.

Do you think that statement is not problematic or something?
Because you are the biggest insincere troll in this thread. The only person that routinely gets called out for his bad faith arguments by a mod is you, and only you.

Biden's comments were poorly worded, but not problematic. Trump says straight up dog whistle racism, Biden's comments don't come anywhere close to some of his recent comments.

But I know Delkius, if Biden says something it is instantly worse, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Back
Top Bottom