***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All you have to do is scroll to my initial post about his run and I stated I could see how it could hurt Biden, but I can also see how it could hurt Trump in tight races.

I even went as far as to say it was offensive to pretend like black votes belonged to a certain party.

The fact that Kanye West could possibly shift the outcome of the 2020 election is very interesting—to me at least.

His run is arguably like a Jill Stein/spoiler run, but no one accuses Jill Stein of voter suppression.
I certainly think Kanye can get enough attention to swing a close state.

But if someone who planned to vote for the Democratic Party is willing to vote instead for Kanye West, I think that says a lot about the Democratic Party candidate.

You said he could play the Jill Stein role which hurt Democrats and you chided the Democratic Party for people potentially being willing to vote for him over Biden. Your whole play was telegraphed.

Then you had the nerve to come in here and talk about narrative and spin, even though the man himself stated the objective of his run. Looking at the states he’s on the ballot in, there’s legit nothing interesting about it at all.

y3eerga0vfi51.png

You said he could play the Jill Stein role which hurt Democrats and you chided the Democratic Party for people potentially being willing to vote for him over Biden. Your whole play was telegraphed.

Then you had the nerve to come in here and talk about narrative and spin, even though the man himself stated the objective of his run. Looking at the states he’s on the ballot in, there’s legit nothing interesting about it at all.

this line

I think that says a lot about the Democratic Party candidate.

is especially funny when you consider the republicans had to literally create another plot to steal Black votes and use Kanye for it. even more funny reading it will likely backfire and actually hurt them.

it’s so great that people willingly look stupid for Trump waiting for that one “AHHA WE GOTCHA” moment that never ever comes. just more excuses every time.

You managed to not quote any of the posts where I said I could see Kanye’s run hurting Trump...

So who’s being disingenuous?

this line

is especially funny when you consider the republicans had to literally create another plot to steal Black votes and use Kanye for it. even more funny reading it will likely backfire and actually hurt them.

it’s so great that people willingly look stupid for Trump waiting for that one “AHHA WE GOTCHA” moment that never ever comes. just more excuses every time.
Look at that. Just the 🤡 I thought of reading this posted above me.

It’s almost as if duke saw the bat signal.

Here’s Why A Kanye West Run Might Be More Likely To Hurt Trump

Here’s an article I posted in the same thread dacomeup dacomeup just posted quotes from—an entire month prior to the post he quoted.

I know this thread loves using revisionist history to make points, but it’s just getting silly at this point.

Here’s an article I posted in the same thread dacomeup dacomeup just posted quotes from—an entire month prior to the post he quoted.

I know this thread loves using revisionist history to make points, but it’s just getting silly at this point.
Revisionist history :lol:. You compared him to Jill Stein and specifically took a shot at the Democratic Party potentially losing votes to him. You post the same **** all the time, things that you perceive to be good for the Republican Party. We all know that’s what made it so “interesting” to you. Again, you’re the most disingenuous person in this thread. Spare us all the victim role. Your party despises that anyways.

You managed to not quote any of the posts where I said I could see Kanye’s run hurting Trump...

So who’s being disingenuous?
You're the one who claims to be against voter suppression and then turns a blind eye to it when the party you support actively engages in it. And let's not forget how you love to mention "meaningful" legislation that the GOP can pass but avoid discussing the pros and cons of having the GOP in power.

But sure let's hear about how you think others are being disingenuous.

This dude is going full lunatic, now the FDA is part of the deep state trying to hurt his election chances by not pushing through vaccine at a even faster speed.

But damn, only if the WHO had given him better info in January, he won't need to say this crazy **** in.....checks notes.....August.

If only there was something we could do while we wait for a vaccine.

Trump don’t know the first thing about drug development, but he’s doing his best to politicize it (science). But hey if I can get a few extra take home dollars and a $1000 grant who gives a **** what he does!
This fool wants an October surprise to help his ***. His interall polling must be pissing him off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom