***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Your clown *** just being intentionally dense. The two are connected.

Covid has exacerbated financial crisis within the USPS, and it increased the amount people are gonna vote by mail. The Dems on the recommendation from the USPS before Dejoy got appointed asked for money to help them so they can handle the surge of ballots in November. Trump boy came in and start to do things to sabotage the USPS's ability to deliver ballots on time. He made a tough situation even worse.

I am not being snarky, I am just not coddling your immoral *** and bad faith nonsense.

I take it you think the PG lied under oath today? Because he has denied what you are saying.

I take it you think the PG lied under oath today? Because he has denied what you are saying.
Yes

Just like Kavanaugh lied under oath and you dismissed that.

You would think Dejoy sexually assaulted a underage girl the way you throw on the cape for him too.

I am just unsure of what you are trying to accomplish. I told you my analysis. You think it dumb. Cool, we can agree to disagree.

You want me to list every negative of trump, and then every positive, and then you say SEE YOU ARE MAKING A BAD CHOICE!

We can skip all of that because I am conceding you argument.

Same for you with Biden, I'm not asking you to list every negative thing he's done to black people and then positive to weigh it, just so we end back at square one. Us agreeing to disagree on the better option.

If you want to engage, ask me about a negative thing you feel trump has done as it relates to black people specifically. And I will discuss it with you. But what you are asking is pointless and it wasn't my analysis. I told you my position and why.
And I'm unsure of what is confusing. I refuse to believe you've never had to compare two options before. Would you purchase a vehicle without considering its pros and cons, and without comparing it to other vehicles? You just gonna listen to the salesman at the dealership?

Oh, interesting, now you are questioning my motives. Suddenly questioning motives is acceptable!

I think you're just trying to skip all of the discussion because then you would have to acknowledge the negative effects of a Trump presidency. It doesn't make sense to say that you care about an issue and at the same time refuse to consider the overall effect on that issue.

5DAFFDAB-4119-4C7E-9C19-6B5E0DC3056F.jpeg

Ted has his own videos of his own pool boy drilling his wife while he sits in the corner tied to the chair.
He probably prefers videos of Trump calling his wife ugly and his dad the JFK assassin
ok, ok, good points. I think I'm getting a better picture.

Ted is tied to the chair and Donald Trump walks in and calls his wife ugly and his dad the JFK assassin. And then Trump does a Christian Troy and points Ted's wife to the paper bag on the bed.

And I'm unsure of what is confusing. I refuse to believe you've never had to compare two options before. Would you purchase a vehicle without considering its pros and cons, and without comparing it to other vehicles? You just gonna listen to the salesman at the dealership?

Oh, interesting, now you are questioning my motives. Suddenly questioning motives is acceptable!

I think you're just trying to skip all of the discussion because then you would have to acknowledge the negative effects of a Trump presidency. It doesn't make sense to say that you care about an issue and at the same time refuse to consider the overall effect on that issue.

I didn't question your motives, you made that up.

I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

I fully acknowledge a lot is wrong with Trump, his tweets, and his rhetoric generally. Not hiding the ball on it at all.

What doesn't make sense is if I am acknowledging all of the negatives, and saying that I still think that the reasoning I mentioned makes sense, I don't understand what is left for you to decipher.

You keep asking me the same thing different ways and my answer hasn't changed. Let's say every negative thing you feel about Trump is true.

I will assume it for the sake of argument.

I still think that what I mentioned in terms of the ability to push through important legislation is dispositive for me.

Biden advancing a reparations proposal would shift my opinion.

I didn't question your motives, you made that up.

I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

I fully acknowledge a lot is wrong with Trump, his tweets, and his rhetoric generally. Not hiding the ball on it at all.

What doesn't make sense is if I am acknowledging all of the negatives, and saying that I still think that the reasoning I mentioned makes sense, I don't understand what is left for you to decipher.

You keep asking me the same thing different ways and my answer hasn't changed. Let's say every negative thing you feel about Trump is true.

I will assume it for the sake of argument.

I still think that what I mentioned in terms of the ability to push through important legislation is dispositive for me.

Biden advancing a reparations proposal would shift my opinion.

How could you go back in forth with someone as stupid as this.

Hold up, I thought the Postmaster General said it was gonna be no problem for them to handle the extra ballots. Why do folk need to plan ahead. Hmmm

post office employees: we’re worried about this affecting mail in ballots

guy with literally no experience in the field at all who happens to be Trump donor: nah y’all good lol

guy that voted for Trump: I see nothing wrong here

Dems need to blast this in everywhere in communities with older populations. Press the AARP to say something

Trump is proposing we kill Social Security as we know it. There is no other way around that.

Trump 2020. MAGAs been owning the libs for years. **** being able to retire securely. Taxes violate my second amendment rights

Last edited:
post office employees: we’re worried about this affecting mail in ballots

guy with literally no experience in the field at all who happens to be Trump donor: nah y’all good lol

guy that voted for Trump: I see nothing wrong here
Delk exposed himself from the jump.

Dude was talking about he is researching the topic, and his first move was just to take ole boy's word for it.

There are Postal workers on NT like superblytrife superblytrife saying these dudes scamming, but Delk wants people to believe nothing bad is going on.

Dude so much of a boot licker he doesn't care if we slide into fascism, as long at it gets him one step closer to that rental property.

Back
Top Bottom