***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delk exposed himself from the jump.

Dude was talking about he is researching the topic, and his first move was just to take ole boy's word for it.

There are Postal workers on NT like @superblytrife saying these dudes scamming, but Delk wants people to believe nothing bad is going on.

Dude so much of a boot licker he doesn't care if we slide into fascism, as long at it gets him one step closer to that rental property.
properties, fam. plural. That and a dozen or so pairs of dunks.

Vernon Jones is speaking now. He is a person of color. A Democrat from the Georgia state house.

He just compared the Democratic party to a plantation for black people. "The Democratic party does not want black people to leave their plantation."

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A BISCUIT!

edit: Delk, was he invited to your wedding?

This Vernon Jones cat
dead.png

I didn't question your motives, you made that up.

I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

I fully acknowledge a lot is wrong with Trump, his tweets, and his rhetoric generally. Not hiding the ball on it at all.

What doesn't make sense is if I am acknowledging all of the negatives, and saying that I still think that the reasoning I mentioned makes sense, I don't understand what is left for you to decipher.

You keep asking me the same thing different ways and my answer hasn't changed. Let's say every negative thing you feel about Trump is true.

I will assume it for the sake of argument.

I still think that what I mentioned in terms of the ability to push through important legislation is dispositive for me.

Biden advancing a reparations proposal would shift my opinion.
:lol:

These fools probably copping RED camera, studio lights, got Final Cut Pro install, and the latest Nvidia GPU in their rig, so they can capture and edit that pristine 4k/60FPS footage of wifey getting her back blown out.

The audio mix on Jerry's home videos of his wife getting donged down probably better than Dunkirk

Christopher Nolan could only dream of DA ANGLES!

FCCBA1BC-174C-428F-9DF8-3942E5CBA92C.gif

Damn she reminded me of Cruella De Vil. Haha that did not seem to go well for her. SOMEBODY TELL HER TO QUIT YELLING ALL THE TIME!! 🤣🤣

Idk if this was brought up here...

Brah, did it never cross dem folk mind that maybe they should turn off her data plan.

Ain't no way I'm gonna pay for the means by which I am being slandered.

If I am gonna get called out of my name online, baby girl gonna do it on a Tracfone she paid for.

**** dat.

Last edited:
I didn't question your motives, you made that up.

I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

I fully acknowledge a lot is wrong with Trump, his tweets, and his rhetoric generally. Not hiding the ball on it at all.

What doesn't make sense is if I am acknowledging all of the negatives, and saying that I still think that the reasoning I mentioned makes sense, I don't understand what is left for you to decipher.

You keep asking me the same thing different ways and my answer hasn't changed. Let's say every negative thing you feel about Trump is true.

I will assume it for the sake of argument.

I still think that what I mentioned in terms of the ability to push through important legislation is dispositive for me.

Biden advancing a reparations proposal would shift my opinion.
When I say my motive is one thing, and you state that it's something else, you're not questioning my motives?

Well, so I think you're confused because you're trying to shift the conversation. I get that you think Trump can help pass meaningful legislation. I'm interested in how you weigh that against the negatives of his presidency. Do you not think there are any negatives to a Trump presidency? Can you name any?

You're basically acting like the marketing department of any company. Boast about your alleged positives and ignore any negatives.

Back
Top Bottom