***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Its a disgrace this clown utters the name of George Floyd. Talking about violence and wont do anything about the NRA. Putting an end to racism. Trump can? I really can't stand this disingenuous act. My God :smh:. I gotta watch the Portland Lakers game man. Lift my mood up.

properties, fam. plural. That and a dozen or so pairs of dunks.
Had to stop catching up on the thread once I saw this post. Are you telling me, that if I simply swallow a load of Donald Trump's GOD level cum a day like all the bootlickers currently do, I can actually get my hands on some new pairs of dunks? No raffles or StockX?? AND I get the rental properties????

Boys, I'm with Delk, this man Trump and his ability to pass one or two pieces of legislation per term is amazing. (R) down the ticket. LET'S RIDE BABEEYYYY :pimp:

Had to stop catching up on the thread once I saw this post. Are you telling me, that if I simply swallow a load of Donald Trump's GOD level cum a day like all the bootlickers currently do, I can actually get my hands on some new pairs of dunks? No raffles or StockX?? AND I get the rental properties????

Boys, I'm with Delk, this man Trump and his ability to pass one or two pieces of legislation per term is amazing. (R) down the ticket. LET'S RIDE BABEEYYYY :pimp:
Start a stockx business dog. Then you get that government corporate welfare. Then you get the dunks. :smokin

Look, I know you're trolling.

Because I know you've known this since day one in 2015 when we were in the mines watching Trump come down that escalator and you said to me, "Those dunks are as good as mine." And I looked you in the eyes and said, "And the rental property too."

Never forget that Beijing Biden wants to tax your rental property capital gains. Sleepy joe is very sleepy until he WAKES THE **** UP and steals your second amendment rights to bear passive income

Never forget that Beijing Biden wants to tax your rental property capital gains. Sleepy joe is very sleepy until he WAKES THE **** UP and steals your second amendment rights to bear passive income
Louder for the libs in the back.

Don't forget Beijing Biden is being aided and abetted by Wuhan Harris.

Look, I know you're trolling.

Because I know you've known this since day one in 2015 when we were in the mines watching Trump come down that escalator and you said to me, "Those dunks are as good as mine." And I looked you in the eyes and said, "And the rental property too."
Of course, who else could have gazumped those UNC 3s right out from @RustyShacklefords hands to sell at a huge markup? But if we're going to convince some libs to open their eyes and hearts to real America, the infomercial tactics might be the only way.

"Boy howdy those are some nice dunks you got there."
"Yes they are, libcuck. You know how you get these bad boys to be cool like us in the mines?"
"No I'm a full ****** liberal, of course I dont know!"
"Just got to suck some Trump ****, baby boy. Then these furry neon colored Nike dunks can be yours."
"Oh man I'm finally going to be A REAL PATRIOT NOW" *insert Herman Cain gif*

Back
Top Bottom