***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this is why I side eye the lincoln project too. they're not supporting democrats or democratic policies. they're just worried trump gonna screw it up so badly that republicans lose power in the long run.
Sure, but at least they're transparent about it. Would've been refreshing if they would've been on this boat 4 years ago though.

If, hypothetically speaking, the tables were turned and the Democrats were undermining institutions and enabling the criminality of their candidate while the Republicans were honorable and had a reasonable candidate, I would vote Republican. Of course, the fact is that the Republican party has been on this path for decades, so I don't imagine the tables being turned in our lifetimes.

C569ACDC-CFF0-4675-853D-E0AC321F11E5.jpeg

F8764960-B544-4820-958B-EA61A08FAE9B.jpeg

This might be the single most ridiculous thing you've ever posted in this thread

Fair enough.

I'll rephrase.

There is a reason to believe that he has asked them to stop since he signed the First Step Act into law and the actions by the DOJ are attempting to undermine it.

Fair enough.

I'll rephrase.

There is a reason to believe that he has asked them to stop since he signed the First Step Act into law and the actions by the DOJ are attempting to undermine it.
Yet, you have failed to provide any reason for anyone to believe this.

Back
Top Bottom