***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Apr 16, 2005

we have reached such lows that stuff like this is in and out of the news cycle before anyone can comprehend how ****ed it is. a witness prepared to testify that ICE systematically sexually assaulting detainees at a detention facility was just randomly deported. law and order though.
these lowlife perverts are a threat to our society & need to be locked up ASAP

Joined Jul 18, 2012
damn fellas so i posted something similar to this on FB under an article & almost instantly I got a warning from FB for using "hate speech" & threaten my account would be banned if it happened again. i thought this only happened in the CCP?
sorry this happened to you.

facebook is a major player in the white power game. look at the trending topics, the people who get attention and likes, and how the company continues to mask itself despite the glaringly obvious signs of widespread disinformation they're pumping.

best bet is to not support that company. or instagram. or whatsapp. there are alternatives

Joined Jul 18, 2012
the level of acceleration these days is really haunting me.

i really feel like we're headed toward civil war or a type of massive unrest where certain "civilians" will be preying on people openly in support of this trump dictatorship.

the fires that have blazed in oregon have made people in more rural areas (like just 20 mins outside of portland) take up automatic rifles and set up vigilante checkpoints with full approval and support of local police deeming anyone who either is a person of color, anyone suspected of being a left wing supporter or anyone who doesn't look like their sister married their father worthy of harassment and violence. this all seems to be reverberating throughout the country at an alarming rate

Joined Dec 23, 2009
the level of acceleration these days is really haunting me.

i really feel like we're headed toward civil war or a type of massive unrest where certain "civilians" will be preying on people openly in support of this trump dictatorship.

the fires that have blazed in oregon have made people in more rural areas (like just 20 mins outside of portland) take up automatic rifles and set up vigilante checkpoints with full approval and support of local police deeming anyone who either is a person of color, anyone suspected of being a left wing supporter or anyone who doesn't look like their sister married their father worthy of harassment and violence. this all seems to be reverberating throughout the country at an alarming rate
Amen! Stock up on guns and ammo! And then come join me, aepps20 aepps20 and Delusionallakerfan Delusionallakerfan at our PATRIOTIC checkpoint, my friend. Let's stop these LIBS and ANTIFA from encroaching on our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS to control the people that dont look like US. By that I mean PATRIOTS.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
This is some corny lazy ****

Not surprised she got a red rose on her Twitter handle. :lol:
that those are the actual words of ineffective democratic politicians should bother you more., but i get it. inconvenient truths wrapped up in satire like this provides people like you with fodder for critique. and that's about it. just like the people she's referring to

Last edited:
Joined Jun 9, 2020
deuce king deuce king not to drag this out, but I came across this which you might be interested in. Louisville legislation banning no-knock warrants. Wouldn't apply to Kentucky as a whole, or any other part of america that still allows no-knock warrants, but a positive legislative step.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now