***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know someone who's a MAGA supporter and told me a vaccine will be here by end of year. I was like bruh stop :lol: These clowns believe anything.
If I recall correctly, Fauci initially gave a timeframe of about 18 months, but that's only if everything goes well while also expediting the procedure.
As if often the case with Trump lying about the actual timeframe expectations, those lies can quickly be dispelled by paying the slightest bit of attention to the scientific experts or even mere common sense.

It's worth noting that the timeframe the CDC Director provided in his testimony is also based on everything going well during an expedited process. The unanimous view so far as that preliminary findings have looked very promising but a lot can change in the remainder of the process

I feel like ABC News is somewhat decent (from what I remember), but I often just get my news from Twitter/outlets like the Washington Post instead of cable news. Punditry is nauseating, and treats life or death situations as entertainment. It's not good for the purpose of informing viewers, and it just exacerbates the "team sport" viewpoint of politics that a lot of Americans subscribe to, unfortunately.

the 2 party system and political football have, unsurprisingly, become a race to the bottom. individual greed in becoming an elected official outweighed the individual desire to promote change for all. public office just seems like an avenue for people to further self interests.

make public officials divest themselves and their nuclear family of public and private holdings, put em in a salary-only position, and let's see who runs for office and how the policy changes for corporate america pan out.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford my brother-in-law and mother-in-law posted a picture of jesus hugging trump on their IG stories and i told my wife not to say anything to them cause you know she wanted to. thanks goodness she read the ICE detainee hysterotomy story late at night or she woulda called them up right away. watching my wife accomplish deprogramming on her own has been a beautiful thing to watch. and thank goodness we're under a stay at home order cause it gets real loud when she gets into it.

Speaking of.. dwalk31 dwalk31 What are your thoughts on Trump telling people to drink bleach and lysol to kill the virus? Did you also take part in ingesting these cleaning products?

As to your first question, I don’t think he told anyone to do that.

To your second question, no. I did not take part in ingesting cleaning products. How about you?

Does “dropping real info related to industry contracts” make him a viable presidential candidate or bolster his campaign?

I don’t think it’s related to his campaign.

But exposing what some might consider a swamp-like section of the industry might bolster his campaign.

My girl had a big Zoom call with her family to know everyone doing. They have this call weekly.

Politics talk popped off.

One of her uncles said the Dems are sabotaging the vaccine to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Some instantly said "Aren't you anti-vaccine". Dude gave a roundabout answer that was pretty much admitting he is in fact anti-vaccine

So everyone starting asking, if he thought vaccine are good now, or are they still bad.

Mans just disconnected from the call :lol: :rofl:

These Trump supporters are a ****ing trip
he black???

As to your first question, I don’t think he told anyone to do that.

To your second question, no. I did not take part in ingesting cleaning products. How about you?
You're right. Injecting them was what he suggested. Did you part take in this? What are your thoughts?

My girl had a big Zoom call with her family to know everyone doing. They have this call weekly.

Politics talk popped off.

One of her uncles said the Dems are sabotaging the vaccine to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Some instantly said "Aren't you anti-vaccine". Dude gave a roundabout answer that was pretty much admitting he is in fact anti-vaccine

So everyone starting asking, if he thought vaccine are good now, or are they still bad.

Mans just disconnected from the call :lol: :rofl:

These Trump supporters are a ****ing trip

That's funny because Trump was an antivaxxer too. Even said it caused Autism

You're right. Injecting them was what he suggested. Did you part take in this? What are your thoughts?

No, I didn’t take part. You?

I think people should rely on advice from their hired medical professionals related to potential treatments—not politicians.

Do you typically get medical advice from politicians?

THE HEAD OF THE CDC DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

The preeminent Dr. Donald Trump

Back
Top Bottom