***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who sounds fragile now? I think your going to be even more pissed come November. Stay blessed king 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Still you.

I was able to coherently tell you why I don't give a **** about your opinion. Your fragile *** called someone feminine because you couldn't think of anything other than trying to remind yourself you might be special because you have a dong. That is peak male fragility.

I might be pissedafter November, I might not be.

But you are cornball brotha now, and going to be a bigger one after November.

Literally one candidate made a law incarcerating a generation of black men. Changing the dynamics of family within the community. And the response is "But it was 25 years ago"...lol I guess yall

Literally one candidate made a law incarcerating a generation of black men. Changing the dynamics of family within the community. And the response is "But it was 25 years ago"...lol I guess yall
Donald Trump and the GOP thought Biden crime bill was too weak at the time.

Trump is running on tough on crime policies in 2020, and Biden is running on progressive reforms.

You are so low information and proud of it.

No one is saying Biden is perfect, we are saying he is clearly better.

Donald Trump and the GOP thought Biden crime bill was too weak at the time.

Trump is running on tough on crime policies in 2020, and Biden is running on progressive reforms.

You are so low information and proud of it.

No one is saying Biden is perfect, we are saying he is clearly better.
How does being tough on crime in 2020 relate to black people. It relates to criminals.

How does being tough on crime in 2020 relate to black people. It relates to criminals.
Famb, you complain about being insulted bet you make idiotic comments like this.

Tough on crime policies disproportionately hurt minority communities, especially black folk, because of how they are applied. Trump called for a nationwide stop-n-frisk policy after it was found to target black people in NYC. Random police searches are constitutional, but the NYPD were targeting black folk. This the same for civil forfeitures, municipal fines, cash bail, public defenders, private prisons, charging defendants, sentencing, etc. Everytime we strengthen the carceral state you hurt minorities, especially black people.

Like you say Biden wrote a law that incarcerated black men, but nothing in the law says "incarcerate black men". It was a group of reforms that state legislators, police departments, and prosecutors used to incarcerate a ton of people, disproportionately black.

Like do you even realize if we apply your own logic, then Biden didn't write a law that hurt black men, he wrote a law that hurt criminals? Do you even realize you are undercutting your own criticism of Biden?

You can't even keep your own arguments straight. Why should anyone respect what you are saying? Being a contrarian doesn't make you insightful

Famb, you complain about being insulted bet you make idiotic comments like this.

Tough on crime policies disproportionately hurt minority communities, especially black folk, because of how they are applied. Trump called for a nationwide stop-n-frisk policy after it was found to target black people in NYC. Random police searches are constitutional, but the NYPD were targeting black folk. This the same for civil forfeitures, municipal fines, cash bail, public defenders, private prisons, charging defendants, sentencing, etc. Everytime we strengthen the carceral state you hurt minorities, especially black people.

Like you say Biden wrote a law that incarcerated black men, but nothing in the law says "incarcerate black men". It was a group of reforms that state legislators, police departments, and prosecutors used to incarcerate a ton of people, disproportionately black.

Like do you even realize if we apply your own logic, then Biden didn't write a law that hurt black men, he wrote a law that hurt criminals? Do you even realize you are undercutting your own criticism of Biden?

You can't even keep your own arguments straight. Why should anyone respect what you are saying? Being a contrarian doesn't make you insightful
But that's the thing I dont feel bidens bill=trumps so called strict criminal policies in 2020. They knew what they were doing back in the day. During trump's first 4 years nothing was passed to disproportionately lock people up.

BTW, not to let Biden off the hook for his ****ery, like **** him, but let us remember the whole country was on that tough on crime nonsense. It is lazy and untrue to paint Biden as a regressive outlier.

The CBC saved the bill in the house. Many black leaders and major supported the bill

Folk need to read this...

The GOP and Trump still thought Biden, Clinton, and the Dems were weak on crime.

It was an white grievance politics that the media peddled to the public to manufacture a consensus around a disastrous policy agenda.

And in 2020 Biden and the Dems admit fault and are pushing policy to make the system better, while Trump and the GOP still act like we need protect this cruel and frankly racist criminal justice system.

Yet this hot taker wants to act like Biden is the real danger.

Last edited:
But that's the thing I dont feel bidens bill=trumps so called strict criminal policies in 2020. They knew what they were doing back in the day. During trump's first 4 years nothing was passed to disproportionately lock people up.
This is Biden's plans...

Now post Trump's to prove they are equivalent. Stop being so damn intellectually lazy and do some work to defend your hot takes.

Nothing passed under Trump because they didn't have the votes to pass it. Because the Dems would block.

The criminal justice reform bill Trump signed, it was a water down bill (by the GOp's request) based off work the Dems that wrote and pushed it for years. Including Biden when he was VP

Lastly, you should do some research on how Trump's appointee to the DOJ is undercutting the reforms to kept people locked up. How they gave police military equipment again. And how the stop the consent decrees with discriminatory police departments.

Stop being so damn low information and intellectually lazy

Last edited:
The Trump administration has been rolling back environmental regulations. Who do you think that disproportionately impacts?

Back
Top Bottom