***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FluidAgonizingCygnet-size_restricted.gif

It was fun while it lasted Rick

i lay down for a nap with my baby girl and i wake up to an empty house and a text from my wife that her and my son went out to target (mind you since march she has not set foot into a store - she shops online and i go to the stores). i call and ask if everything is cool and she says she was talking to her mom and her mom was telling her that RBG died and went to hell because she did some very bad things. so my wife says oh i guess trump is going to hell too and her mom says that she doesn’t know, only god knows. then my wife says oh but you have some kind of divine authority to proclaim RBG went to hell? that makes no sense. then she hung up on her mom 😂 i’m guessing she’s so pissed at her fam (they know our daughter’s middle name is ruth from RBG) that she’s probably gonna buy a mountain of stuff we don’t need 🤦🏻‍♂️

this is how the trump cult be ****ing up our finances man 😡

i lay down for a nap with my baby girl and i wake up to an empty house and a text from my wife that her and my son went out to target (mind you since march she has not set foot into a store - she shops online and i go to the stores). i call and ask if everything is cool and she says she was talking to her mom and her mom was telling her that RBG died and went to hell because she did some very bad things. so my wife says oh i guess trump is going to hell too and her mom says that she doesn’t know, only god knows. then my wife says oh but you have some kind of divine authority to proclaim RBG went to hell? that makes no sense. then she hung up on her mom 😂 i’m guessing she’s so pissed at her fam (they know our daughter’s middle name is ruth from RBG) that she’s probably gonna but a mountain of stuff we don’t need 🤦🏻‍♂️

this is how the trump cult be ****ing up our finances man 😡

Very proud of your mother in law for telling it like it is. Truth hurts B and I'm proud of everyone involved. I also hope that your finances prosper as our President ELECT prospers. STAY BLESSED.

Nah that's not it, the idea you discount the other side because they dont agree with you is odd. And goes against what liberals in the past stood for. Accept differences, it's easy to just say **** trump supporters as a whole.
That's it folks! "Why don't we just accept to live alongside folks who want to take away your right to vote? Why don't we just tolerate those who peddle false information daily that could kill you? Why can't women tolerate those who want to have dominion over their bodies? Why can't liberals just accept to die at the hands of the police without a fair trial? Why can't they accept that it's ok for law enforcement to lie and bend the truth on the job? Can't you liberals see that your refusal to be abused by the institutions is a manifestation of intolerance?"

Ever heard of the paradox of tolerance? You should look that up. The people you defend are not as shortsighted as you are; they know exactly why they accuse liberals of being intolerant and racist, and should know too.

A Black Republican who supported conservative policies on education and proudly stood as the response to the first Black president for a party that doesn't give a damn about schools or education in black communities is the last person I want to see talk about concern for minority children. They should all vote against Trump if thats how they feel and stay quiet because they are the reason we are here today.

Not ishing on religious folk, but 99% of the black Trump supporters I've come across, both online and in-person, being devoutly religious people scares me

Almost as much as the engagement with those clowns, but y'all better than me for it

Back
Top Bottom