***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean, we've known all this to be true for years. So I don't know if more proof will matter to a lot of people.

But at least history now knows. That's all we got. History.

it definitely weighs something as far as establishing a clear narrative.

just like a landslide ballot victory shows the will of the people, this puts his criminality in undeniable focus.

narrative is the reason why mass demonstrations have been so powerful throughout history...if 2 million people decide to visit your home and say they don´t like you, it kinda doesn´t matter who you are any more.

...it´s why I keep trying to gauge how mad we are.

But will trumpialites even care. They dont believe in any other entity but him.

And he can explain it away (which is what i want to see how he does that ****).
the best we can hope is tax evasion or whatever other tax laws He broke
Nah, they will not. They will double down and ignore reality. We are far beyond trying to use logic and reason to sway Trump supporters.

Nah, they will not. They will double down and ignore reality. We are far beyond trying to use logic and reason to sway Trump supporters.

so what are we discussing? Undecided voters? I mean what more is needed to be seen?His presidency is plagued by lies, incompetence, and outright torture ( hysterectomies on little girls)

This is just another exposé for clicks and to again have him be piblic enemy number 1. This country is defined by its villians .

you can’t tell from the tax returns who is loaning money to Trump but we can reasonably assume that at least Deutsche Bank is in the mix. wouldn't be surprised to see Turkish banks involved since he has significant profit interests there

the conflicts will play out in further NYT stories apparently

this all provides a clear motive to just about everything he has done. We thought foreign countries had dirt on him, but it was simply he desperately needs money. Russia helped him because he owed a significant amount of money and they knew that would make him compromised. All those dictators he liked was because they would have an easier time sending him money than functional governments. Everything he does is to try and get money for himself or keep the rubes happy while he digs for money.....he and his family have been scammers in the White House. It could be a sitcoms like the Phil Silvers show if it didn’t have a punch line of trillions wasted, 100,000s of Americans dead due to his ignorance, and him basically turning America into Atlantic City...... which I told ya’ll he would do.

Last edited:
I don't think this is important to the redcaps, but definitely gives another angle of attack and a point of obvious critique for folks who aren't under the MAGA influence. But how much of this moves people towards Biden is beyond me (I don't trust the judgement of people in America, tbh). I do find it interesting that the media focused so hard on an October surprise for Biden, but didn't consider it could simply be for Trump lol.

The NYT being useful, for once.

Ei9v7F1XcAIXek8

STICK TO RELIGION POPE. YOU JUST LOST A FOLLOWER
In all seriousness, the vatican, religion in general, but in every predominantly christian countries should not talk about tax evasion and other forms of tax breaks.

but thats another topic for another thread. Just funny the source of this “wagging finger of fiscal responsibility”

The inaction of the government is a massive failure to the American citizens. You can shake your head at the news that constantly come out about Trump, you can push people to vote, you can have "impeachment hearings." But the fact that despite the countless atrocities associated with Trump, nothing has been done to remove him, is absolutely pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom