***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They keep playing in people's faces, man. I don't know if Dems have the spine to do what needs to be done if they win big in a week, but if they cheat this one to get Trump reelected with high disapproval ratings, a pandemic, and rampant jobless (and possibly homelessness), it's gonna be bad. Like, unprecedented in American history kind of bad. I *really* hope I'm overexaggerating and being sensationalist. My optimism in moments like these dries up when the people in charge treat laws as simple suggestions. SMH.

Republicans may have made a huge mistake with this nomination. They win the battle because it’s a for life appointment.

But they really opened up a Pandora’s box for the Democratic Party on the eve of an election that they may get Presidency, flip the senate and keep the house.

History says the Democratic Party won’t use the leverage. But Trump has pushed the party further left and willing to have mainstream players use political capital in new ways.

if they get independent boundary commission, huge

give statehood to DC and puerto Rico, huge

outlaw poll taxes, huge

then when republicans fight you on giving people their rights and making things fair.. you then target the courts when they clearly do BS

They keep playing in people's faces, man. I don't know if Dems have the spine to do what needs to be done if they win big in a week, but if they cheat this one to get Trump reelected with high disapproval ratings, a pandemic, and rampant jobless (and possibly homelessness), it's gonna be bad. Like, unprecedented in American history kind of bad. I *really* hope I'm overexaggerating and being sensationalist. My optimism in moments like these dries up when the people in charge treat laws as simple suggestions. SMH.

When you have clowns like Manchin and King saying they are fed up with Moscow Mitchell and they are not going to let things go unchallenged you know Dems are not playing around. Think about what we need to get this country back from a virus perspective? The Freedom Fries Republicans in the Senate won't let things pass unless we go Nuclear.

I think they went to far. I never seen the Dems resent the Republicans the way Republicans resent Dems before. It’s always been a “we’re better than that” now it’s “****’em, wait until we get power”

Even Schumer is out here making threats which says a lot because he is soft as baby **** most the time. I mean the background to all this is the Dems seeing the Republicans completely drop the ball during Covid and cheat blatantly. It’s clear it’s winner take all politics now.

Please don't be perplexed or surprised about the Hispanic support for .45 in Texas
They align themselves with white America on a lot of issues
So many minorities do this. A lot of the hispanic, Asian and middle eastern community hvlave so much self hate and look at white people like deities. It's crazy.

I feel like the black conservative republicans bojangles, while a problem, is less in numbers and only need to be observed as passed gas. Stinks, but you just need to fan or get upwind.

We're now a week away from this ****show :smh:
tenor-2.gif

Dems if they get the trifecta...
U4Z6T.gif

How do you pardon yourself with a crime you haven’t even been charged with yet?
It's a preemptive pardon. Crazy that it's even a thing, but yea he can do it. Won't stop NY State for coming for him if that's what they want to do, though.

Back
Top Bottom