***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m going to refrain from paying my mortgage indefinitely. When they ask for the money I’ll say it’s time for us to unite and heal. Any further action may result in further division
1610569049432.gif

Great this Zeldon dip**** is parroting Qsperacies about the invasion happening DURING Trump's speech. What a ****ing treasonous ****.

Republicans elect folks espousing the same kind of vile WS extremist rhetoric that was mainly reserved for the seediest corners of the internet like 4chan and stormfront as recently as 10-11 years ago and now are trying to downplay their roles in creating this toxic and dangerous political environment?

tenor.gif

They chose to make bad faith edgelord trolls their elected reps and executives. They've forever lost any ounce of credibility when it comes to lecturing anyone else on any issue or taking any sort of moral high ground moving forward.

This seems to be going as expected. Was on a teams meeting and one of my colleagues said she was so shocked. Told her that **** at the capitol was inevitable. There was awkward silence for a few seconds then head nodding.

Kelly Armstrong not even trying to hide the fact that he’s putting his own interests in front of the best interests of the nation. :smh:

This dude is the worse. Black folk in the area, especially Sag Harbor, been working for years to get rid of the dude but the Mastic/Shirley area is so racist now that it keeps ole boy in power.

Also, the place with the most crime in his district is also the Mastic/Shirley area, which is again, is white as hell.

Back
Top Bottom