***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You can catch my brother in the Denver Broncos thread diddy boppin too

What LIBBIES DON'T understand is that Comrade Maldonado and I are Coal brothers for life. I've already reported the suspicious behavior on my account to JRose5 in the Kaep thread and any other thread where my posts don't involve Coal, DAPPER DON, Barson or Betsy Bae. JRose5 assured me that he'd get to the bottom of things.

Same dude calling other people insane wrote this

Anyone talkin trash on Stacy Keibler is closet homo imo. She left WWF for George Clooney who at the time was the #1 pull in world cause Brad Pitt got locked up

You guys would never believe what Keiblers legs would be like. Only time I ever acted ****y was when I competed for a girl w legs that long. I lost cause I was so infatuated I ****ed my own self. But god damn.

Keibler is GOAT by far and its not a debate DC

Yall legit insane

Wouldnt be shocked if you felt bad for the shooter/terrorist

giphy.gif

let us all take a moment to thank dwalk, aepps, and ninja for being the voice of reason in here over this past year.

we were stupid and foolish. we really bought into this whole Russia witch hunt libbie propaganda, hook line and sinker.

they say a sucker is born every minute but seems like a lot of us were born at the same time @RustyShackleford @rexanglorum @whywesteppin @EddieDoyers etc etc

we should've listened to you when you told us that this whole thing was a obummer/Hillary/rino plot to get revenge at the cost of the country because we just couldn't get over the historic election win by Mister President Donald Trump.

I'm sorry we ever doubted your political and legal expertise.

the country is running like a well-oiled machine, the world respects us once again, Trump's approval rating has skyrocketed and Republicans will get super-majorities in both chambers in 2018, we are tired of winning, Obamacare is gone, my new health plan is dirt cheap, Hillary is the only politician in legal trouble, and most important of all the coal industry is booming.

The last president to get impeached was William (Bill) Clinton. In fact, dude created the case law for civil lawsuits against elected officials. Clinton v. Jones 520 U.S. 681

For the scholars...

Aepps HAS to be in for the running of POtY :lol:

He should win that by a landslide like Trump did :pimp:

Trump defenders in here malfunctioning. Posting about any kinda something hopin' while they're flailing about the next bit of news either has the words: Hillary or Obama in it.

Trump defenders in here malfunctioning. Posting about any kinda something hopin' while they're flailing about the next bit of news either has the words: Hillary or Obama in it.

Actually, it is the other way around.

Actually, it is the other way around.

Can't call that flailing when new info is droppin' every few hours. Best news for y'all is that while y'all people are going down you may catch a few Dems to go with you, which most Dems are cool with

Back
Top Bottom