***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We're used to better quality from you.

4qtH2Cj.jpg

This dude offered to help watch this 14 year-old when her mother had to show up to the courthouse.

Then he started contacting her and took her to his house out in the woods.

Something is wrong with you if you're really going to sit here and try to defend it. What the ****?

Something is wrong with you if you're really going to sit here and try to defend it. What the ****?

nobody is defending anything, however when someone asked a question (can 14 year olds consent?) there's a answer for that .

Want to piss off liberals so bad that you'll defend pedophilia?

*cough* liberals got a Monopoly of pedo world if we're talking Hollywood *cough*

So this how we kick off 2018, normalizing pedophilia.
a9B00do.jpg

(also kick rocks guy who I know will eventually correct the philia's based on age)

Actually da correct nomenclature is ephebophilia and it's licit in Uruguay.
Ya SJWs just love throwing da incorrect terms around to slander people.
something something Weinstein something

Canada and Mexico are in North America last time i checked...

Oh you tryna be cute.

Dudes out chere takin the whole homer thing to a whole other level

How 2 consenting adults a bigger problem to these folks than grown men doing shh to children??

nobody is defending anything, however when someone asked a question (can 14 year olds consent?) there's a answer for that .

*cough* liberals got a Monopoly of pedo world if we're talking Hollywood *cough*
We're talking Roy Moore. Any pedophile is repulsive. Why would I give a damn about their political ideology? A sicko is a sicko, Mr. Independent.

liberals got a Monopoly of pedo world if we're talking Hollywood

Fox News rehired O'Reilly while NPR pushed their CEO aside (and took plenty of time to cover the allegations on the radio).

Liberals don't cosign that **** like the "family values" people do.

Back
Top Bottom